anybody know dynasty reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-22-2005, 07:19 PM   #1
redrott
anybody know dynasty reptiles

They have some retics I am looking at has anybody ever dealt with them?

Old 07-23-2005, 01:06 AM   #2
BriarpatchHerps
I picked up some albino Tegus from Chun a few years ago and was very pleased with the transaction, he shipped quick, the animals were perfect and quite a bit larger than he had described them to me....I would definately deal with him again.

Old 01-09-2007, 06:05 PM   #3
C. Elmer
I bought a group of BP's (pastels and normals) from Dynasty over the summer and I was very pleased with the transaction. Communication was good, the transaction quick and easy, and the animals were great. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again.

Christian Elmer
C. E. Reptiles

Old 01-09-2007, 06:59 PM   #4
Ed Clark
Thumbs up

Chun Ku is a great guy, dont think twice about buying from him.

Old 01-22-2007, 01:31 AM   #5
jmareptiles
I've known Chun Ku for at least 5 years and would not hesitate to do business with him. I've bought about $8000 worth of animals from him over the years and have zero complaints.

Jose Arcay
JMA Reptiles Inc.

Old 01-25-2007, 09:05 PM   #6
PrehistoricPets.com
We did a trade with him last year and it couldn't have gone smoother. The animal we received was perfect, and I would not hesitate recommending him.

Patrick Powers
Manager of Prehistoric Pets

Old 02-01-2007, 01:20 PM   #7
NJ Serpents
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
Chun Ku is a great guy, dont think twice about buying from him.

I couldn't agree more.

You won't be disappointed, Chun was very responsive and completely straight up.

Old 11-20-2007, 03:38 PM   #8
deborahbroadus
I purchased a male and female Yellow-belly from dreptiles.com. I was very satisfied with the quality of the animals and Chun's responsiveness to my questions.

I plan on doing business with him again.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!