So upset!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 12-10-2012, 09:12 PM   #11
Shadera
No one "critiqued" anyone. Someone just has really thin skin.

I'm sorry I don't feel the need to fluff up my posts with touchy-feely-ness. I've always been blunt. What I said wasn't meant to offend, it's just the way I am.

Old 12-10-2012, 10:38 PM   #12
snowgyre
I, Metachrosis
Write in Haiku all the time
I really like prose

*snicker* Sorry, couldn't help myself.

But still, I realize it's a sensitive issue, but some of us do tend to be blunt here. When in doubt, it's best to take a step back, breathe, and reread stuff before you reply. Although honestly I should take my own advice sometimes, I freely admit. I don't feel that anyone meant to be attacking you in particular, or underestimating the callousness of others with regards to the dogs.

The ignore function Metachrosis endorses is simply a way of dodging information you may not like. It's a cop out, and quite frankly I believe it is immature. It proves you are unwilling to listen to dissenting or opposing ideas, which is a weakness and not a strength. Metachrosis, for example, has me blocked despite openly and loudly expressing dissatisfaction with any type of censorship and being a very overt conspiracy theorist. I choose not to ignore anyone because even though I may disagree with them, I feel that you learn much more from those whom you may disagree with or actually dislike than from those whom you like and agree with. Surround yourself only with friends, and you will lead a shallow, unphilosophical, uninteresting life. Comfort only goes so far before one stagnates. You don't learn about yourself until you open yourself to uncomfortable situations or ideas.

And, since I have drifted off topic (again, I apologize), I will refrain from posting again in this thread unless others decide to carry on the conversation.

Old 12-10-2012, 11:19 PM   #13
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumRosePythons View Post
Is there a reason i'm getting such crap here? If I would've known i'd get such critique I wouldnt have posted! I was just seriously upset by the abandoned pups
Geeze someone needs to get thicker skin. Yes we all feel for the puppies, but it's really not that unusual to have someone drop off pups or kittens for that matter...sad but true reality...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadera View Post
No one "critiqued" anyone. Someone just has really thin skin.

I'm sorry I don't feel the need to fluff up my posts with touchy-feely-ness. I've always been blunt. What I said wasn't meant to offend, it's just the way I am.

Old 12-11-2012, 02:41 AM   #14
Mike Schultz
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Mr Schultz,
Most people (I'm not so sure about you) can take a side in a discussion/debate without being so overtly abusive toward the other side.
Meanie Pants

Old 01-25-2013, 02:16 PM   #15
PlatinumRosePythons
Actually forgot I had made this thread. I will freely admit I am thin skinned when it comes to animal welfare. Anything else doesnt bother me at all but animals and their well being are my weak spot. I was a bit emotional when I replied to this post and I'd like to apologise if I offended anyone.

Old 01-25-2013, 03:16 PM   #16
Lucille
Kelsie if you will give me a town or county name I'll look around online and see if I can find anyone who might help the puppies. Of course they may not even be there anymore?

Old 01-25-2013, 03:29 PM   #17
PlatinumRosePythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Kelsie if you will give me a town or county name I'll look around online and see if I can find anyone who might help the puppies. Of course they may not even be there anymore?
The driver went back there with some hard puppy chow food to feed them and he said they were gone. He looked around for a half hour and couldnt frind them unfourtunatly. Thanks anyway Lucille!

Old 02-08-2013, 10:01 AM   #18
JColt
Animal Warden picked up a litter in city I work in yesterday. My wife said no

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!