Gorgeous Blue Tegu - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Tegus

Notices

Old 04-09-2018, 06:09 PM   #1
DCasey92
Gorgeous Blue Tegu

I am unfortunately looking to sell my amazing juvenile blue tegu. He was purchased from Jason Hood at Snakes Unlimited a few months back. I recently got accepted for an internship that's going to have me away from home for the next several months, and have to rehome the majority of my reptiles as a result.

This little dude is pushing 200g and has a monster appetite. He's been feed a variety of feeder insects (dubia, crickets, super worms, butter worms), fuzzies, quail eggs, and various omnivore diet mixtures with plenty of veggies and fruit. He's a black hole when it comes to food and has been growing incredibly fast. His temperament is decent as long as you don't rush him. I've been working on socializing him daily and he's tolerant of handling as long as I allow him to come to me. He's got a great completion and is going to be stunner on day. He's all around a fantastic animal.

I paid $400 for him and just want to recoup some of my investment. I'm asking $300 + shipping for him. I am not interested in trades for obvious reasons. Please feel free to contact me on here on via email if you have any questions. Thanks!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 04-19-2018, 09:34 PM   #2
TegusRock04
Still available?

Old 04-21-2018, 01:15 AM   #3
DCasey92
Quote:
Originally Posted by TegusRock04 View Post
Still available?

Yes, as of now I still have him.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-23-2018, 04:32 PM   #4
RebelXotics
I'm interested. What's your cell?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Old 05-16-2018, 06:37 PM   #5
Pete1688
Do you still have the Tego

Old 05-18-2018, 09:39 PM   #6
RebelXotics
Sold.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!