Hubby getting closer to catching the Big Bug! :) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-04-2006, 05:59 PM   #1
BalloonzForU
Hubby getting closer to catching the Big Bug! :)

As some of you know, my hubby freaked out on the first leo I brought home. No Reptiles Aloud! LOL He has since slowly come around, asking how my male that was prolapsed is, saying one of the hatchlings is cute, etc. Still has not touched one yet, coming soon, I'm sure. Well today, I'm cleaning tubs, and I have one of my groups of girls sitting on the counter and he comes in and peaks in the tubs, and says, "Hi Girls! How are you doing?" LOL Soon, I know it soon, he will be holding them and talking baby talk to them.

Old 03-04-2006, 06:02 PM   #2
Th3HiddenGecko
Haha. Sounds like he's becoming attached to them.

Old 03-04-2006, 08:07 PM   #3
gothra
LOL! Who can resist the smile on a gecko's face
I kiss my leos sometimes (yes, I am aware of salmonella issues), and when my hubby first saw me do that, he told me I really shouldn't kiss a reptile...but one night, while I was walking pass the gecko area, I saw him secretly giving his favourite gecko a kiss on the head!! And of course I ran in to bust him!! ROFL

Old 03-04-2006, 08:51 PM   #4
GeckoStud
Heeheeheeee! I know i have infected two friends and my one friend's MOTHER! LMAO

Now if i can only convince my mother...

Old 03-04-2006, 09:28 PM   #5
BalloonzForU
Quote:
Originally Posted by gothra
LOL! Who can resist the smile on a gecko's face
I kiss my leos sometimes (yes, I am aware of salmonella issues), and when my hubby first saw me do that, he told me I really shouldn't kiss a reptile...but one night, while I was walking pass the gecko area, I saw him secretly giving his favourite gecko a kiss on the head!! And of course I ran in to bust him!! ROFL

I give them all kisses before I put them back in their tubs too. I doubt he will ever get that attached, but he's surprised me before.

Old 03-04-2006, 10:17 PM   #6
groovygeckos
Quote:
Hubby getting closer to catching the Big Bug!
Um... I think you are supposed to feed the bugs to the critters, not your husband

LOL Sorry, couldnt resist!

Old 03-04-2006, 11:46 PM   #7
BalloonzForU
Quote:
Originally Posted by groovygeckos
Um... I think you are supposed to feed the bugs to the critters, not your husband

LOL Sorry, couldnt resist!

Not if they are chocolate covered! LOL

Old 03-04-2006, 11:53 PM   #8
LeosForLess
My Yia Yia(Grandma) is getting the bug too! She always wants to buy me things, so what do i show her? www.theurbangecko.com, LOL. She goes "ohhhh that one is odd! Look at those eyes!!!" Then she is asking how to get them for me and my mom walks in and scolds me. I wouldn't ever allow her to get me one of those, but she still loved the geckos. Although shes one of the people who enjoy the normals much more that the other morphs. So i guess ill have to build a rack in her worm, where i keep my mealworms cuz its 10 degrees warmer then the rest of the house .

Old 03-05-2006, 12:00 AM   #9
groovygeckos
MMMMM Chocolateeeee!

Quote:
She always wants to buy me things, so what do i show her? www.theurbangecko.com,
LOL

Quote:
Then she is asking how to get them for me and my mom walks in and scolds me. I wouldn't ever allow her to get me one of those
UH-HUH SURE MMMKAY! LOL

Old 03-05-2006, 12:07 AM   #10
LeosForLess
She sees an add for the ipod video and it says "HOTT NEW GADGET!" and she shows me and tells me i need it because its hott. Haha i dint wanna leech off her, so i just wait till my birthday

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!