Eron Yepet? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-06-2007, 01:05 PM   #1
filez41
Eron Yepet?

Hey everyone,
I was wondering if anyone has heard of Eron Yepet in Cameroon? He goes under the email address reptiles_pythonfarm@yahoo.com.
I was wondering if this guy is a scammer or legit. He has incredibly low prices on morphs, and I want to have some confirmation of legitimacy before buying from him.
Thanks!
-Tom

Old 09-06-2007, 01:50 PM   #2
The BoidSmith
Forget it...

Quote:
thanks for your interest and enquiry.
i have albinos,clowns,piebalds,pastels and spiders.i have them as juvenile/baby,sub adult and adults ready to breed.all available morphs are pure visuals,no hets for sale.
i also have albinos and piebalds hatching new clutches now.
let me know what morphs you could possibly be interested in then i will definitely get back with its full details,pics,weights,diets and other details including shipping and handling if possible.

i do ship to 46 states in the USA and all of canada.i am located in west africa.
standard shipping cost is $257 of total cost including all shipping charges and paperworks.
i ship carefully and effectively in styrofoam containers,well heated in winter and ventilated in summer to ensure live and safe arrival.live arrival won't be a problem besides insurance at transit.also shipping to the united states and canada is two days maximum.i ship with all cites and export paperworks and you rightfully get your morphs [b]either at your doorsteps
or your nearest airport,depending on where you will like to pick up your shipment at.
where are you located at?
let me know,cheers[/quote]

Imported animals to your doorsteps...

Old 09-06-2007, 01:53 PM   #3
The BoidSmith
The quote is his reply and didn't come right in my previous post.

Quote:
thanks for your interest and enquiry.
i have albinos,clowns,piebalds,pastels and spiders.i have them as juvenile/baby,sub adult and adults ready to breed.all available morphs are pure visuals,no hets for sale.
i also have albinos and piebalds hatching new clutches now.
let me know what morphs you could possibly be interested in then i will definitely get back with its full details,pics,weights,diets and other details including shipping and handling if possible.

i do ship to 46 states in the USA and all of canada.i am located in west africa.
standard shipping cost is $257 of total cost including all shipping charges and paperworks.
i ship carefully and effectively in styrofoam containers,well heated in winter and ventilated in summer to ensure live and safe arrival.live arrival won't be a problem besides insurance at transit.also shipping to the united states and canada is two days maximum.i ship with all cites and export paperworks and you rightfully get your morphs either at your doorsteps or your nearest airport,depending on where you will like to pick up your shipment at.
where are you located at?
let me know,cheers

Old 09-06-2007, 01:56 PM   #4
filez41
Yup, that sounds like him. No good?
Thanks for the reply.

Old 09-06-2007, 07:56 PM   #5
ExoticsExpress
sounds like scam, no way they have all those morphs at those sizes. What a scum bag.

Anthony Allis
ExoticsExpress@aol.com

Old 09-06-2007, 08:02 PM   #6
filez41
Yup, I've been corresponding with him to figure him out, the only reference he could give me is a guy who is busy scamming other people with capuchin monkeys. Definitely do not buy from this guy.

Old 09-06-2007, 08:04 PM   #7
ExoticsExpress
Yea wouldn't even waste any more time on this sorry joker. Take care!

Anthony Allis
ExoticsExpress@aol.com

Old 11-28-2012, 09:59 AM   #8
Robert Walker
Back at it again under a different name 5 years later still going strong!

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=365875

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!