Chuck Tornetta from NJ - Classic bait and switch - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-08-2008, 07:19 PM   #41
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck tornetta reptiles
Yes the ad said 1000 - 2000 gram animals but when we started make a deal talk . the only thing I promised was adult proven females . NO WARE ON HIS RECIEPT DOES IT SAY BETWEEN 1000 AND 2000 GRAMS , ABSOLUTLY NOWARE !

Chuck .
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck tornetta reptiles
Really Mark gimme a break I told you they just laid eggs .they cant weigh the same as they did when I posted the ad.
Chuck
Ir really seems like you were talking about the snakes in the ad 1000-2000 grams.

And, proof is an integration, the receipt and the ad together seems proof enough that you were both talking about the animals in the ad 1000-2000 grams.

Old 07-08-2008, 07:24 PM   #42
mvite
Well--first things first---Chuck was really freaked out about my verbiage about "I will not let this go" etc. He actually just sent me notice that he was forwarding all my emails to a detective----

I mean no harm----I come in peace.

My implied dedication to singing the song of the scammed accidentally came across like I was a psycho! oops--I mean no harm---just reputation harm if its warranted.

Chuck just called me on the phone and offered to send me a 1500g female for $50 + shipping or a smaller female for free. After A LOT of screaming, cursing and yelling---we calmed down and agreed to revisit his offer on Sunday when I return from my business trip.

So---we are on hold for a resolution until Sunday---but Chuck and I are being civil to each other. (And I swear--you do not need protection from me! Holy cow!)

Old 07-08-2008, 07:35 PM   #43
David Reid
You can really see who is in this hobby JUST for the money. There is no doubt in my mind, that anyone who has spent over $250 on a snake would like to make their money back one day, but, this is different.

The ad says a certain size animal. If you are knocking 50% off, and want to play the, "I sent him proven breeders" card, some people might buy it. BUT, you so generously knocked off a whole $15, and send him animals worth probably $100 less than what 2000 gram animals would be worth! Come on, we were not born yesterday!

You should have made it perfectly clear, to use a Ball term, Crystal clear, if your plan was NOT to send the advertised animals. It looks like you made a sale, for nearly your asking price, kept the advertised animals, and sent smaller ones. That is wrong, and borders on fraud. If you cannot see that, you have been blinded by the dollar, and should get out while you can.

Old 07-08-2008, 07:53 PM   #44
MRC31
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvite
Chuck just called me on the phone and offered to send me a 1500g female for $50 + shipping or a smaller female for free. After A LOT of screaming, cursing and yelling---we calmed down and agreed to revisit his offer on Sunday when I return from my business trip.
I'd take the smaller one for free. The 1500 gram may only be a 1,000 grams, heck the smaller might be a hatchling, heck maybe he can just send you a egg.
I hope you wear gloves when you open the next box...just in case.
That is the lousiest packaging job I have seen in a very long time, especially for someone who has been in the business. I hope Chuck's wife does not come here and find the missing pillowcase off the bed. Did you at least wash it first? 3 snakes in one bag? c'mon Chuck watch the video at reptster and learn how to ship, oh and get some of their FREE boxes.

Old 07-08-2008, 08:00 PM   #45
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVipersHouse
LMAO dam Chuck you deny being a crook but earlier admit to being 1 .
and where the hell did you learn to spell ?
my 5 yr old spells better then you .
dude seriously , you scammed this guy , your ad misled him to beleive he was getting certain animals and you sent not what was advertised . get off your soapbox and stop your crying like your the victim in all this . you owe him a full refund so get it done and over with .
before this i would have sent people i know to you , but now id kick them in the head if they purchased from you ..
LOL, next time you should ask your 5 year old to spell check your post before knocking someone else on their spelling!

Old 07-08-2008, 08:14 PM   #46
TheVipersHouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko_Den
LOL, next time you should ask your 5 year old to spell check your post before knocking someone else on their spelling!

ya i caught it after i hit submit , i was going for spell check before i posted but it slipped through . but my spelling is a hell of alot better then chucks lmao

Old 07-08-2008, 08:17 PM   #47
TheVipersHouse
Quote:
ya i caught it after i hit submit , i was going for spell check before i posted but it slipped through . but my spelling is a hell of alot better then chucks lmao
and i only misspelled 1 word lol unlike chuck

Old 07-08-2008, 08:19 PM   #48
Gecko_Den
Quote:
and i only misspelled 1 word lol unlike chuck
Actually it was more like three or four words; but who's counting?

Old 07-08-2008, 08:25 PM   #49
jasballs
Quote:
Shawn, Keep in mind. Spelling stuff wrong doesnt make you a bad guy. Or a scumbag! I spell like Shit! But atleast I dont Smell like it! HAHA..

Old 07-08-2008, 08:27 PM   #50
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasballs
I spell like Shit! But atleast I dont Smell like it! HAHA..
I've seen you look like it.....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ball python breeder, boa, kingsnake, reptile