Bad Guy Crestieman - Robert Shays Reptiles - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-02-2011, 05:03 AM   #31
Katie.Shinkle
I never once sent you a message with chat. I rarely USE the chat on Facebook, and I never would when discussing a transaction. There is no way to prove it unless it is archived.

Honestly, I believe I at least deserve a partial refund for it all. I was sold a female, expected to get a female, and got a male.

Old 05-02-2011, 05:07 AM   #32
crestyman2
guess what you will not revieve a dime from me you have been harrassing me through chat and messages on here honestly just let it go you are going to go one and not buy from me again whoo who idc honestly and dont say you didnt send me a chat thing cause you did o stop lying this is ridiculous i told you in the chat that i had thought possible female and you got it and the pores and bulge just happened to show up there is no proof that that is the one i sold seeing as that is just the underside of the crestie thank you for harrassing me im done with you..... IM DONE WITH YOU

Old 05-02-2011, 05:10 AM   #33
Katie.Shinkle
You cannot prove these chats as they NEVER happened and you know it.

Anyone know whether you can view past chats on Facebook? If so, I want to see proof of these, and I'll show proof they never once happened.

I will get video proof of the gecko in question tomorrow.

Old 05-02-2011, 05:12 AM   #34
crestyman2
YOU DONT NEED VIDEO PROOF...im done with you! im done with the harrasment and yes i could get the messages as i have the new message system for facebook were it archives it and am i going to post it......no cause i dont care about this anymore i have 4 clutches ready to hatch and my beardie bout to lay her 2 clutch of eggs your wasting my time

Old 05-02-2011, 05:14 AM   #35
Katie.Shinkle
Why not post it? Prove these accusations. You have no problem going on and on about them, but won't take the time to actually back up your claims?

Old 05-02-2011, 05:19 AM   #36
crestyman2
this is the last post i will do.....i am not talking or doing buisness with you any longer and you are not going to go on and talk or send anything to me im sorry about the trouble you made out with a great deal any how be happy i dont file harrasment suit thank you that is all i will not post again katie have a good life good bye

Old 05-02-2011, 05:22 AM   #37
Katie.Shinkle
Ignore this thread if you like, but my proof, your lack of proof, and your demeanor here will, I'm sure, cast a shadow over your business. Have you not taken the time to actually read Bad Guy threads in this forum? Like I see here all the time, it's not how good business is going, it's how the business man/woman handles things when they go bad.

Old 05-02-2011, 05:31 AM   #38
SamanthaJane13
That's okay, Katie. Just swallow the loss and find a pretty lady for the male.

As soon as Matt finds out about this thread, he'll block all his ads on Pangea, and he'll have to go elsewhere to sell.

And as he messes with more people, he will burn his bridges at other sites, too.

Soon he won't be able to sell them at shows, either, as word gets around.

He'll have to take $20 or so per gecko from Mom & Pop stores.

That's what happens when you mess with people and get a bad rep on the BOI.

Check out the thread on Jeff & Christina Wise.

That's a prime example of the BOI at it's finest!

It's all about getting the word out about people giving the hobby a bad name.

Old 05-02-2011, 05:34 AM   #39
Katie.Shinkle
That's the plan, Donna He's still a pretty gecko, although not what I was hoping for.

I agree, the Wise thread is a perfect example. I saw the flyers they made up and everything. This community is VERY impressive and sure knows how to investigate people! I'm proud to be a member here, and hope to one day have lots and lots of little green squares next to my name

Old 05-02-2011, 05:37 AM   #40
crestyman2
no what happened here is that im fed up with her harrassing me and as for selling at mom and pop store i just sold 4 off my facebook auction site and web site for 150 + and i have not had a problem until this on this site and its due to her harrassing me and will not leave me alone and no i dont wanna go through it all and copy and paste it all i have been up all night with your complaining it is now 5:36 am and i am waiting for a crestie to ring at the door bell anytime seeing as i will wait for it to come so that i make sure that it is healthy and as for shows i will still show at them

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
crested geckos