BCI Joe - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-13-2004, 01:30 AM   #1
TNS Reptiles
Thumbs up BCI Joe

I just finished a deal with Joe and I'm very pleased to say the least..His animals are incredible, some of the nicest boas around. I would not hesitate to do business with him again. Thanks Joe, and I'll probably be calling you for that other Harley real soon....thanks again

Mike Brooks
TNS Reptiles
Long Island, NY
631-732-4233

Old 09-13-2004, 11:57 AM   #2
Bryanstbd
Thumbs up Business With Joe

Did alot of business with joe, became fast friends thanx again Bro
Capt. Bryan Cash

Old 09-13-2004, 06:13 PM   #3
johnmartino
I also had good dealings with Joe and wouldnt hesitate to do a deal with him again.

Old 09-13-2004, 06:40 PM   #4
Therm
Joe Rollo, good guy in my book. Have done business with him on a couple of occasions and never a problem. Missed meeting up with you in Daytona though, Joe. Maybe next year. You'll be happy with you purchase.

Best,
Justin Higgs
ECTOTHERMZ...

Old 09-13-2004, 07:10 PM   #5
Markm0723
I just made my first buy from Joe last week, and I could not be happier. The female Nics were nicer than the pics had indicated. Two of the three took f/t weaned mice from my hand their first day (the other is in shed). I will buy from Joe again, and would suggest that anyone else should too.

Mark

Old 09-14-2004, 01:04 PM   #6
StrikingSerpents
Good Guy & Good animals

I purchased two boas from him last year and it was a great deal. Great healthy animals at a great price. He was willing to work with me as far as payment methods and shipping. Very considerate and and cordial. I woudl jump at the chance to purchase from him again.

Jared Douglas
Striking Serpents

Old 09-16-2004, 06:32 PM   #7
Bill_Leverton
Thumbs up

I have to agree Joe is one of the Best I just purchased the 5 Boas he had up on here earlier this week And Im a firm believer that photos did not do these beauties any justice They are the best looking snakes Ive seen in along time' Joe Keep up the great Job and Keep those Beauties coming ...I raise My Glass to you You are Aces Dude Thanks again

Old 09-16-2004, 07:31 PM   #8
Ed Lilley
I have dealt with Joe also, I got all top quality animals from him. He's a good guy.

Ed Lilley

Old 09-16-2004, 08:38 PM   #9
ruben14
JOE ROLLO, A GREAT GUY TO DO BUISNESS WITH.

I JUST FINISHED A DEAL WITH JOE THAT WENT AS SMOOTH AS CAN BE. HE NEEDED A LITTLE TIME TO GET THE MONEY TOGETHER AND I TOLD HIM THATS FINE BUT I NEEDED IT BY A CERTAIN DAY. WELL HE CAME THROUGH AS PROMISED AND HAD THE MONEY TO ME BY THE TIME I NEEDED IT. JOE WAS A PLEASURE TO WORK WITH AND I HOPE WE HAVE MORE DEALINGS IN THE FUTURE. I WOULD BE GLAD TO PUT A GOOD WORD IN FOR JOE IF ANYONE EVER HAS ANY QUESTIONS BUT FOR NOW I CAN TELL YOU HE PAYS WHEN HE SAYS HE WILL AND HE'S MORE THAN EASY TO WORK WITH. THANKS JOE, IT WAS A PLEASURE DOING BUISNESS WITH YOU!

Old 09-16-2004, 10:50 PM   #10
Rainbowboaman
Joe's a great guy to deal with & has sweet animals. You can't go wrong with him.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!