Alert!! Alert!! Beware Of Daniel Haney!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2004, 02:22 AM   #1
critters4all
Thumbs down Alert!! Alert!! Beware Of Daniel Haney!!

ALERT !!! ALERT !!! BUYERS BEWARE!!!

I just wanted to let people that are interested in doing business with this person, Daniel Haney, Haney0831@msn.com is his Email and his screen name is DHSERPS or whatever name he is using at this time, that you read this first. Daniel was pleasant to deal with in the beginning but as soon as he could get more money for an already confirmed sale he just disregarded my purchase and sold to another higher bidding buyer. He is dishonest and if he makes a deal with you for one amount and gets a better offer you will not get the reptiles. It happened to me on REPTIBID.com. I bought a pair of 1.1 ADULT ALBINO Boas for $4,000.00 as a buy it now sale. I contacted him on the phone, had a conversation with him about the snakes and he told me someone else was interested in them from Arizona but he made the sale to me and I wired the money over to him using PayPal. He confirmed that he received the money. It was November 24th and Thanksgiving was the next day, so I asked if he could hold them for 2-3 days and he stated that since he already had the money that this was not a problem. I had to quickly make room for these snakes and I lost a substantial sum of money by selling my animals at a loss and on timed payments which I do not usually do. I also lost the opportunity for other purchases I was interested in because he had $4,000.00 of mine. I contacted him on Saturday to tell him to ship Wednesday and he stated that this was good for him. But, when I called the day before to get shipping info he stated that suddenly, his phantom partner had already sold and shipped my snakes to someone in (you guessed it) Arizona. When I asked about this he said you got your money back and not to question him and said F--- You and hung up and blocked my number. This behavior is less than honorable and I would not recommend that anyone buy anything from him as he is not trustworthy.
Contact me at critters4all@aol.com for any other questions you may have.

Thanks for reading this Hank

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread