Bad Guy Robert Mcphee is a liar, BUYERS BEWARE! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-07-2010, 02:18 AM   #1
colorado
Exclamation Robert Mcphee is a liar, BUYERS BEWARE!

OK FOLKS, THIS SELLER STARTED A THREAD CLAIMING I HAVE "BUYERS REMORSE" SO I PULLED OUT OF A DEAL. LISTEN PEOPLE, NOT TRUE, NOT AT ALL. I AID FOR SNAKES, HE GAVE ME SPECIFIC DATES HE WAS TO SHIP. HE TOLD ME "SPECIFIC" DATES HE WOULD SHIP!!!!!!! THEN, I TAKE THOSE DAYS OFF WORK, UNPAID, TO BE HOME TO GET THE SHIPMENTS.....THEY NEVER ARRIVED. HE CONTACTS ME VIA EMAIL AT 10 P.M. TO TELL ME HE COULDN'T SHIP. HE DOES IT "AGAIN" A WEEK OR SO LATER....TELLS ME A SPECIFIC DATE HE WOULD SHIP. I TAKE OFF WORK "AGAIN"! HE DOES NOT SHIP "AGAIN"! TELL ME, WHAT IS A BUYER TO DO, TAKE A WEEK OFF OF WORK, A MONTH, OR WHATEVER DAYS ROBERT MCPHEE DECIDES? ASK YOURSELF IF A SELLER COSTED YOU TWO DAYS PAY, AND DID NOT DELIVER, WOULD YOU BE PISSED? WOULD YOU WANT YOUR MONEY BACK? WOULD YOU DO BUSINESS WITH THEM? MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY! THERE ARE MANY MANY SELLER OUT THERE THAT KNOW I PAY, I PAY FAST, AND I PAY STEADY. I HAVE BOUGHT OVER 100 SNAKES OFF OF FAUNA IN THE PAST 3-4 MONTHS!!!! NOT 1 SNAKE, NOT 2, NOT 3, NOT 10, I BOUGHT MORE THAN 100 SNAKES! I HAVE ALSO SOLD SNAKES, AND NOT ONE COMPLAINT. EVERYONE I DO BUSINESS WITH HAS BEEN AND ALWAYS IS HAPPY! I DID HAVE A SMALL ISSUE WITH A BECKY, BUT SHE HANDLED IT LIKE A PRO, SHE REFUNDED MY MONEY QUICK, AND THERE ARE NO HARD FEELINGS, I HOPE. LISTEN FOLKS, NONE OF US ALLOW ANY RETAILER TO CRAP ON US, SO WHY WOULD AN INDIVIDUAL SELLER DIFFER? EITHER PROPER SERVICE AND "TRUTH" ARE SERVED, OR THEY ARE NOT! I AM RETIRED (DISABLED) U.S. ARMY, I AM A FATHER, A HUSBAND, I WORK, I PAY MY TAXES, I PAY ALL OF MY DEBTS, I OWN EVERYTHING IN MY POSSESION, I OBEY THE LAW, I DO NOT HAVE A RECORD, I AM BOTH 'PREMIERE' AS WELL AS 'VERIFIED' ON PAYPAL WITH "NOT ONE" COMPLAINT FILED, EVER! NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN I CANCEL A SNAKE DEAL BECAUSE I'M TOLD SHIPPING DATES WHICH DID "NOT" DELIVER SNAKES TO MY DORR, AFTER TAKING DAYS OFF WORK, AND MR. MCPHEE ATTACKS ME? SMOOOOOOOTH MOVE MR. ROBERT MCPHEE, SMOOTH.
YOU ARE LYING, RIGHT THROUGH YOUR TEETH, AND YOU KNOW YOU ARE!

Old 11-07-2010, 02:20 AM   #2
colorado
YUP JOHN, YOU ARE CORRECT, DELIVER WHEN YOU SAY, OR DON'T COMPLAIN WITH BUYERS ASK FOR THEIR MONEY BACK!.............AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!
NICK

Old 11-07-2010, 03:24 AM   #3
Shadera
Please post your proof. Emails, etc.

Old 11-07-2010, 03:59 AM   #4
colorado
US NOT HAVING OUR SNAKES ISN'T ENOUGH PROOF?

OK, LOGIC PEOPLE OUT THERE...........IF I HAD MY SNAKES, WOULD I HAVE ASKED FOR MY MONEY BACK?! I SENT MONEY OVER A MONTH AGO! THE "WEATHER" WAS USED FOR AN EXCUSE........IN OVER 5 WEEKS, WEATHER WAS NOT CLEAR ENOUGH. LIST GUYS & GALS, IT'S SIMPLE, I PAID, HE TOLD US HE'D SHIP MULTIPLE TIMES, WE TOOK OFF WORK TO GET SHIPMENT, SHIPMENT NEVER ARRIVED. WE MISSED WORK, WE LOST MONEY DUE TO MISSED WORK, WE WERE UPSET ABOUT IT, WE ASKED FOR OUR MONEY BACK. IS THIS WRONG OF US TO PROTECT OURSELVES?! REALLY?! DOES NOT EVERYONE PROECT THEMSELVES IN THESE SITUATIONS.
IT IS SO SO SO SIMPLE.....WE PAID, HE DID NOT SHIP, NOW HE IS WHINING BECAUSE HE KICKED HIMSELF IN THE REAR BY LYING.
AND WHAT'S TO PROVE..........WE DO NOT HAVE SNAKES AND OUR PAYPAL PAYMENT CAME TO YOU WHEN LIAR-MCPHEE?.........THE BEGINNING OF WHAT MONTH.......OHHHHHHHHH, LAST MONTH!
PEOPLE, WE DO NOT HAVE TO PROVE ANYTHING........THE PROOF IS IN THE ABSENSE OF OUR PURCHASE. AND STILL, WE DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING 'PERSONALLY' AGAINST THIS GUY..........WE ARE TALKING TO ATAND UP FOR OURSELVES. TELL ME, IF HE DID NOT SHIP THE SNAKES, WHY NOT JUST REFUND OUR MONEY.....IT SO SIMPLE. HE'S A LIAR, A BABY.
I'M DONE, I'M OUT.........I HAVE KIDS TO RAISE, SNAKES TO PLAY WITH ;-)

Old 11-07-2010, 04:03 AM   #5
colorado
Here's some proof......and i can send emails like this ALL DAY LONG if need-be.
I'm tell'n you guys........Robert PcPhee is a LIAR! I can show it in black & white! AND HE WAS PAID VIA PAYPAL THE BEGINNING OF LAST MONTH!!! THAT'S "LAST" MONTH!

COPY & PASTE OF JUST one OF THE TIMES HE DID THIS TO US, BUT THIS WAS THE SECOND DAY WE TOOK OFF WORK TO BE HOME!!!!!!!!! READ IT, AND IF YOU WANT MORE, JUST ASK AND I'LL POST, IF WE'RE ALL GOING TO CONITUE WASTING OUR LIVES TALKING ABOUT A DEAD-BEAT SELLER THAT HAS LIED THROUGH HIS TEETH ABOUT SOME VERY GOOD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EMAL-
Yo Bob, This is the second day I've taken off of work to be here for delivery. I'm not happy Man. That is $400+ in lost labor in order to receive the snakes, but I have no snakes, but I've lost 2 days income. Cancel it Bro, and just do a refund via Paypal. I cannot take a third day off work for this. I tried, we tried, whatever. We won't argue the point....I just simply cannot keep taking un-paid days off of work only to not recieve a shipment.
I check my Paypal to see if/when refund posts. When you do the refund, if you click in the middle of the page "Issue Refund", neither of us will be charged the Paypal fees.
I'll wait until tonight to see the refund post.
Sorry it didn't work out, maybe next year...........
Kindly-
Nick

--- On Wed, 10/27/10, Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: Yo Bob...
To: "Nicholas Giavasis" <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
Date: Wednesday, October 27, 2010, 5:26 PM

They are all doing great!
If you are ready for them, ill ship this coming monday for tuesday delivery. Ill send you tracking number.
Thank you,
Robert McPhee
www.BBCExotics.com
On Oct 27, 2010 7:12 PM, "Nicholas Giavasis" <happi2ski@yahoo.com> wrote:

TALK TO ME..........WUZZUP?
ARE MY BABIES GROWING? ARE THEY NEARLY READY? WE'RE SHIPPING EARLY NEXT WEEK, RIGHT? WE HAVE TO DO IT EITHER TOMORROW, OR MONDAY 11/1, BUT NO LATER THAN 11/2.
REPLY AND LET ME KNOW WE'RE GOOD FOR ONE OFTHOSE DATES PLEASE.
THANKS-
NICK

--- On Sun, 10/24/10, Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
> From: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: Yo Bob...
> To: "Nicholas Giavasis" ...
> Just got back home. Ill email you tomorrow after a little sleep. Thinking about shipping week from...

Old 11-07-2010, 04:46 AM   #6
jdshscja
This appears to be in reply to http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=209771

You said:
Quote:
Here's some proof......and i can send emails like this ALL DAY LONG if need-be.
I'm tell'n you guys........Robert PcPhee is a LIAR! I can show it in black & white! AND HE WAS PAID VIA PAYPAL THE BEGINNING OF LAST MONTH!!! THAT'S "LAST" MONTH!
Quote:
Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Sun, Oct 17, 2010 at 2:28 PM To: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>
You are paid my Brotha! In full ;-)
This is taken from the other thread, is it incorrect? Is the 17th of a month considered the beginning of a month?

Then you also said:
Quote:
OK, LOGIC PEOPLE OUT THERE...........IF I HAD MY SNAKES, WOULD I HAVE ASKED FOR MY MONEY BACK?! I SENT MONEY OVER A MONTH AGO! THE "WEATHER" WAS USED FOR AN EXCUSE........IN OVER 5 WEEKS, WEATHER WAS NOT CLEAR ENOUGH.
But in an email you said this:
Quote:
Nicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com> Sun, Oct 17, 2010 at 2:47 PM To: Robert McPhee <bbcexotics@gmail.com>
Yo Bro, any time is cool. I can use some time to get my shit together over here. I need to try to get another rack, or build something, kinda fast huh (LOL).
It seems then you finally agreed on Nov. 2nd as a delivery date but he didn't ship due to weather for 2 days and you decided that was unacceptable. You are located in Colorado and he is in Michigan, two colder states. For someone who has claimed to buy and sell over 100 snakes, you should know that delays in shipping due to weather does happen. If you have some further proof that isn't in the other thread, it would be nice to see.

Old 11-07-2010, 05:32 AM   #7
Shadera
Quote:
Originally Posted by colorado View Post
OK, LOGIC PEOPLE OUT THERE...........
It's not about your version of logic, it's about proving what you are saying.

One email isn't enough to base the entire case on. You say you've got 'em all, post 'em all. Particularly the ones that back up your claims. Otherwise all this is, is mudslinging.

Also, please take the time to phrase out your thoughts and type them so they're not so difficult to read. I can't be the only one who has barely skimmed what you've had to say based on your walls of text and capslock. You'll be taken a lot more seriously if you put some effort in.

Old 11-07-2010, 05:48 AM   #8
sagespyder@yahoo.com
listen, Co, i still have the e-mails of the first bearded dragon i bought from here. everything has still been smooth and he still ask me about her. you can at least post ALL of the -e-mails that you have with the person in question and you should notify him that his BOI is up since you made it after he made the one against you.

I may be mistaken but BOIs should not be made against someone just because they posted one against you. he has posted many e-mails against you and you in retaliation posted one against him instead of posting you e-mails with him on the his. It might just be me but if my name was on the line i would post the info i had on hand at that one instead of starting a whole hew one. Also have you notified him that you started this thread against him?

If not that is ok because i already did seeing as i traverse the BOIs many times daily.

Old 11-07-2010, 05:54 AM   #9
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by colorado View Post
I HAVE BOUGHT OVER 100 SNAKES OFF OF FAUNA IN THE PAST 3-4 MONTHS!!!! NOT 1 SNAKE, NOT 2, NOT 3, NOT 10, I BOUGHT MORE THAN 100 SNAKES! I HAVE ALSO SOLD SNAKES, AND NOT ONE COMPLAINT.
There are no good guy threads about you. Please post proofs of your claim that you purchased 100 snakes.
How did you receive them, did you take off work for every one?

Also,this email quote that was attributed to you on another thread during a purchase negotiation "Now, Sweetheart, have yourself a most wonderful day.......I insist, Honey-Bun ;-)" is so patronizing, so demeaning, and so totally unbusinesslike that you should hang your head in shame for ever talking that way.

Old 11-07-2010, 06:24 AM   #10
Shadera
I didn't ask to be contacted via email, and I'd appreciate it if you'd refrain. Do I even need to mention that calling me "West Virginia" when I have my name clearly showing is condescending and rude? Anything you have to say about your dealings, you should say here.

Oh and NO, not interested in anything you or anyone you're friends with have for sale.

fromNicholas Giavasis <happi2ski@yahoo.com>
tomagickalmorphs@gmail.com

dateSun, Nov 7, 2010 at 4:09 AM
subjectposted some proof for ya ;-)
mailed-byyahoo.com
signed-byyahoo.com

hide details 4:09 AM (2 hours ago)

Howdy West Virginia ;-)
Hey I posted just one of the emails representing just one fo the times Robert McPhee told us he was shipping, I can send more if you'd like............but we're hopefully done dealing with this guy.
He called my home and left a message asking me to NOT go on-line and do EXACTLY what he has done to us,,,,,,LOL! The guy is a loser, plain and simple. He is lying!
Anyway, it's all good......his actions were completely second-class, and we're done with his games.
By the way, I have a Hypo Female, Orange Ghost, pretty, but not an 09, she's 10'.
My buddy has a few groups of 09's, I can ask him if he's parting with any........
Thanks-
Nick

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!