Kevin Smith - oreganus@hotmail - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-15-2004, 11:29 PM   #101
The BoidSmith
Quote:
4> Instead of taking my offer, he continously tries to tell everyone I did something wrong by posting false emails and no proof of anything.
Jeremy,

Do you know how to screen capture e-mails so they show exactly the way they were sent to you? Let's try to corroborate if they are false or not.

Old 11-15-2004, 11:29 PM   #102
oreganus
Question hey, is that true???

Is that true?? is it illegal to ship venomous to New York??? Just curious, but I would have never shipped there if I new that. I don't care what people believe on here, I have stated what really happened and done my best to prove my side. I Just want to know if it is illegal to ship to new york, or if it is illegal now that the law has passed there.
thanks
Kevin Smith

Old 11-15-2004, 11:32 PM   #103
schlegelii
law.....

I just want to make it clear, it is not against the law to own venomous in NY. There is a law pending, but it has not passed and therefore is still legal to own venomous with the proper permits.

I'm sorry that the proof so far has not satisfied all, but the pictures of the snake and the box (which will have Kevin's address) will be posted ASAP.

Jeremy

Old 11-15-2004, 11:33 PM   #104
oreganus
Lightbulb and...

Why don't we cut down to basics of this whole thread, DOES JEREMY HAVE THE KING IN QUESTION AND IF SO, WHY DOESN'T HE PROVE IT TO ALL OF US?? I have been participating in this thread the whole time to find out that answer, but yet he has not answered either of the two basic questions, since that is what this whole thread started over in the first place.
Kevin Smith

Old 11-15-2004, 11:36 PM   #105
The BoidSmith
What about this?

All the other species have been deleted to save space. Only reptiles left:

Quote:
Originally featured on October 6, 2003

After hearing about the tiger and alligator discovered living in an apartment in Harlem, we thought you might like to have the full rundown of animals prohibited as pets in New York City by the Department of Health (Health Code 161.01: Wild animals prohibited).

(10) Reptiles. All Helodermatidae (gila monster and Mexican beaded lizard); all front-fanged venomous snakes, even it devenomized, including, but not limited to, all Viperidae (viper, pit viper), all Elapidae (cobra, mamba, krait, coral snake), all Atractaspididae (African burrowing asp), all Hydrophiidae (sea snake), all Laticaudidae (sea krait); all venomous, mid-or rear-fanged, Duvernoy-glanded members of the family Colubridae, even if devenomized; any member, or hybrid offspring of the family Boidae, including, but not limited to, the common or green anaconda and yellow anaconda; any member of the family Pythonidae, including but not limited to the African rock python, Indian or Burmese python, Amethystine or scrub python; any member of the family Varanidae, including the white throated monitor, Bosc's or African savannah monitor, Komodo monitor or dragon, Nile monitor, crocodile monitor, water monitor, Bornean earless monitor; any member of the family Iguanidae, including the green or common iguana; any member of the family Teiidae, including, but not limited to the golden, common, or black and white tegu; all members of the family Chelydridae, including snapping turtle and alligator snapping turtle; and all members of the order Crocodylia, including, but not limited to alligator, caiman and crocodile.

Old 11-15-2004, 11:36 PM   #106
oreganus
Re: law.....

Quote:
Originally posted by schlegelii
I just want to make it clear, it is not against the law to own venomous in NY. There is a law pending, but it has not passed and therefore is still legal to own venomous with the proper permits.

I'm sorry that the proof so far has not satisfied all, but the pictures of the snake and the box (which will have Kevin's address) will be posted ASAP.

Jeremy
How long does it take you to fabricate your evidence?? we have all been waiting for like 15 pages for you to finish showing the "evidence", been waiting 6 months for a picture of the king, and 15 pages to find out why you had such an objection to making this deal right in a secure manner??
Kevin Smith
PS- at least an explanation of why you complained but didn't want to make the situation right.

Old 11-15-2004, 11:38 PM   #107
Suncoast Herpetological
Let's take it from the top!

And yet again Kevin...is your UPS account # part of the tracking number that has been posted?

And are you denying that you sent those Emails?

Selective blindness when it comes to these questions is not helping you a bit.

(It is quite amusing though)

Old 11-15-2004, 11:43 PM   #108
oreganus
Re: Let's take it from the top!

Quote:
Originally posted by Suncoast Herpetological
And yet again Kevin...is your UPS account # part of the tracking number that has been posted?

>No, and I didn't send anything to JOE MALT, Malt, doe,ect. in new york.

And are you denying that you sent those Emails?
>They appear to be from me, but I didn't write anything about the shipping thing and If I was going to, I wouldn't have shipped in that manner if he was so objected to it. So that answers your question i believe.

Selective blindness when it comes to these questions is not helping you a bit.
>If you are so mad about people being selective about answering questions, why don't you ask Jeremy why he hasn't answered any of the questions I have asked him over and over?

(It is quite amusing though)

Old 11-15-2004, 11:46 PM   #109
oreganus
Lightbulb I hope everyone read....

The information that Alvaro posted. That is good info to know and make a note of.
Kevin Smith

Old 11-16-2004, 12:14 AM   #110
gila7150
Unless I'm mistaken (and I could be), Health Code 161.01 applies to New York City but not the entire state of New York.
The tracking # shows the cobra was delivered to Port Jefferson Station which is nowhere near NYC.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!