Damian Wyatt, Possible Fake Het, Lack of customer service. - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-22-2007, 03:11 AM   #51
shrap
Gotta love those that dont understand or are unaware of how some technologies work. Like embedded data in digital photos. Too funny.

Old 12-22-2007, 05:46 AM   #52
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyatt
Jay,
Yeah I figured you would not get the whole anatomical wording!!!

I do not know how anyone figured I labled the dates on those pics.. Like I said I think I know where and which clutch produed what and just because I post a picture in 2006 in my own photo gallery does not mean that that particular female and clutch was produced in 2006.. Not really going to worry about explaining that one to any of you because like I said I have produced Ghost and Pastel Ghost from that lineage and know they are very compatible with each other. And I know where John Q's het came from..

Hey Jay, keep'em going. You are pretty good at that when you are not spending your time nursing other people around you and blaming them for your problems..

Logginf Off

Thanks,
Wyatt
Did it really take you three days to come up with half-assed excuses that only make you more of an idiot? I believe there's some truth in your statements, ie: you have a line of ghosts and asked some questions. The rest is probably BS, but i think you're mixing some truth into your lies to make them more believable. Not that it worked.

Old 12-22-2007, 06:12 AM   #53
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyatt
Jay,
Yeah I figured you would not get the whole anatomical wording!!!
No, Wyatt, I understand that you were ignorant enough to not realize that you used the wrong form of the word until it was pointed out to you...and now you're trying to cover up that ignorance. Nice try, but no one's buying.

Quote:
Hey Jay, keep'em going. You are pretty good at that when you are not spending your time nursing other people around you and blaming them for your problems..
Wyatt, I guess that you're refering to the fact that I took a couple of years off of my medical career in order to provide end-of-life care for my father, but to somehow try to spin that as a negative against me...is really, well, it's sad. There are other adjectives as well, but I'll just stick with sad.

Old 12-22-2007, 02:22 PM   #54
BryonsBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Owens
Wyatt, I guess that you're refering to the fact that I took a couple of years off of my medical career in order to provide end-of-life care for my father, but to somehow try to spin that as a negative against me...is really, well, it's sad. There are other adjectives as well, but I'll just stick with sad.
If that is what he was getting at , that comment is just as ignorant and heartless as the MG comment to Kelli.

That alone would stop me and a few folks I know from ever conducting anything with Wyatt. I'm all for the wild west here on the BOI , but there are shots that should not be taken.

Old 12-22-2007, 02:41 PM   #55
KelliH
Quote:
How dare you say that to Jay! What the heck is your problem? My world would just about stop if one of my parents was dying and I was caring for them. Business would come to a halt and if people wanted an explanantion I would be honest and tell them. It's not an excuse but reality. Boy did you turn out to be a real disappointment, Wyatt.

Old 12-23-2007, 07:05 AM   #56
amcroyals
Wyatt's silence is LOUD people....Load up his e-mail with disgust!!!! what a loser! this guy is trying to sell gravid females of high end morphs on KS not to mention other claims! when will his BS stop????????????????????????????????????????? Never done business and never will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-23-2007, 10:43 AM   #57
John Q Reptiles
Damian Wyatt, Possible Fake Het, Lack of customer service.

An update for those that are following this thread. I wish I had good news to report but I can only report ... Well, read on and you will see.
On the evening of 12/18 I received an email from Wyatt with an offer. I responded to him that he should send pics of the snake he was offering. The typical request of pics showing markers, nothing more. He replied that he would get them off to me that evening or the next morning. I never received the pics.
On the evening of 12/21 I received an email from Wyatt asking if I received the pics. I wasn't online Friday evening and didn't get to the email until Saturday morning. I promptly responded that I did not, no pics. Checked the junk folder, spam, etc. No email from Wyatt, No pics.
Since replying to that email I have not heard from him. I have been on KS, renewing my ads and checking the classifieds. Just as AMCROYALS said in his post, Wyatt has been online, on KS, and placed ads "December 22, 2007 at 22:33:46" is the time stamp on his ads. I checked my email first thing this a.m., no emails, no pics. I would have been happy just to see that he was continuing to communicate with me. Just an acknowledgement that I got your email John and I'll send the pics again or something. Even an email saying that he was busy with the family, holidays, etc. and will send the pics again on the 26th or later in the week would have been acceptable. If I had received such an email, I wouldn't be back here updating the post. Just another example of his lack of customer service.
John Quinones

Old 12-23-2007, 03:44 PM   #58
Pink Lady Exotics
John, I posted this on another of his lack-of-communication BOI threads, but thought I would repost it here as maybe you will be able to get ahold of him better at either of these numbers/e-mails.

Seeing as one of the main problems is lack of communication and ability to get ahold of Wyatt, I wanted to point something out:

The e-mail address I have had for him from the first day I contacted him until now was tw_intl@sbcglobal.net. This is the address every single one of his e-mails has come from. The phone number I have saved in my phone way back from day one when he called me is 972-765-8722, and that is the last number I have called him at.

Apparently he has since changed both his e-mail and his phone number according to one of his recent Kingsnake ads:

Just thought I would add this if anyone who has been trying to contact him didn't have his updated info.

Old 01-06-2008, 02:19 AM   #59
Dennis Hultman
What happen Wyatt? I thought you stated right here on this forum that you were going to to take care of John?

Old 01-06-2008, 01:23 PM   #60
Keith Northrop
So is Wyatt acutally......

Selling WC's as CB's???? The reason Wyatt is silent is because the Virus took him out......Gimme another shot of that Baytril.....(Burp)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
damion wyatt, tw international