sports autographs plus more - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Old 06-17-2013, 03:59 AM   #1
knucklesreptiles
sports autographs plus more

hi up for trade or sale is:
-autograped full size football helmet by the carolina panthers (ive worked hard for this)
-joey logano autograph on a small poster and a home depot appron he signed for me when he came to a local home depot (another autograph i take pride in)
-2 or 3 autographs that i dont know (mini bobcats basketball, houston texans football)
-nba basketball signed by dell curry and another guy
-i have over 1500 i'd say close to or over 2000 sports cards
-340+ comic books
-insider story wwf wrestle mania book that has 2 autographs in it
-dallas mavericks autographed team signed basketball i'd say from around 2002 somewhere (i recognize a few autographs)
trade wise i'd like an albino male ball python or leopard geckos. if you would like you can offer cash (would help me out getting towards my '75 nova goal). just hit me up with a trade you think i might like. CAN SEND PICTURES UPON REQUEST best contact to me is 980-345-0727 text at ANYTIME or knucklesreptiles@gmail.com
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!