For Sale Crested Geckos - a bit of everything! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 04-12-2012, 08:03 PM   #1
geckogeek*
Crested Geckos - a bit of everything!

All of our Crested Geckos are feeding on Repashy CGD daily, with dusted insects (roaches or crickets) once per week. All eating like champs, and all have full tails unless otherwise stated.

Shipping is a flat rate of $50 for any size package/any number of animals, and is not reflected in the list price of each animal.

Meet-ups within a reasonable distance of Los Angeles available.

For additional info regarding any animal, or for pics of parents/siblings, etc, please feel free to contact me.

Southbee - $120 ON HOLD!! - 11g, probable female
Such a stunning golden hue on this pin-dashed beauty. Nice thick head & wide dorsal too...this one is going to be a knockout as an adult!

CJ - $55 - 11g, probable female
Lovely lavender & gold...structure is coming along swimmingly! Produced by Crown Jewel Reptiles.

Mordecai - $100 - 31g, male, virgin
He doesn't fire bright...or often...but that structure & blush are to die for!! His portholes are quite long & go from white to bright yellow...his portholes fire more often than the rest of him!! Its a really interesting trait that may be fun for someone to work with. Also sporting the "furry" trait, which seems to be gaining popularity again.

Joyride - $50 - 6g, unsexed - ON HOLD!
Looks like some of that gold is going cream! May turn out to be a tri-color yet! Cute as a button too! From one of my most handsome sires. Dropped tail.

Easy Trouble - $160 - 32g, female, virgin
Pretty soft yellow dalmatian with black & red spots. Easy Trouble does not play well with others (geckos, that is...she's great with people) & should not be housed in a female community. Has a small scar on her nose from her past as a fighter! Also has FTS, but no curve of the spine resulting from that & the condition has been easily managed with the addition of extra foliage in her tank. Her price reflects her conditions.

Pistoleer - $240 - 9g, male
I know I am going to slap myself later for letting this guy go! Gorgeous yellow, big head, thick neck, and beautiful pinning. This little boy has got it going on!!

Uncle Touchy - $115 - 41g, male, proven
I just love this guy's thick head & neck...a great quality to have in a handsome male! Bright yellow when fired, soft yellow when not...gorgeous no matter what time of day!!

Dapper - $200 - 18g, male
Red & black spots galore on this kid. Produced by Crown Jewel Reptiles - father is Doppleganger, mother unknown. Hoping he develops those big pinchable horns like dad's!!

Appalooa - $85 - 6g, possible male
Lots of nice spots coming in on this one & there are certainly more to come. Parents are both stunning dalmatians. The base color hasn't really set in yet...not sure if it will stay yellow or start to go more orange like mom. Seeing what looks like the start of some pores, so calling this one possible male.

Thanks for looking!!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!