For Sale Solar Flare - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 11-18-2015, 04:17 PM   #1
wshfulthinkn
Solar Flare

Solar Flare is now reluctantly available. My 8 month old baby requires more of my time. I hate to sell her as she has been one of my favorites. She was produced by me her dad is Juxtapose(Sticky Side Up) and Flame(from a local breeder) is her mother. She fires up a nice red and sometimes has a brownish red look to her depending on her mood. She has Dalmatian spots. Some are large and some are tiny. She also had nice yellow on her sides and her tail has white on it. She is 44 grams. I will also include a video of her on this page to give you an idea of temperament and color. She is $200 plus shipping, if needed. Located in Atlanta. Pictures were taken 11/7/15 outside on an overcast/rainy day using an iphone5.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!