Purchase in Kent - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-09-2004, 04:25 PM   #1
Gabster
Question Purchase in Kent

I am looking to purchase 2 bearded dragons. I live in Kent & would like a recommendation as to where i can see & buy. I am in the south of Kent. I have tried pet shops, but don't get much information from my local ones. Please advise if you know of somewhere. Thanks. Steve

Old 09-20-2004, 11:20 PM   #2
Blazin
Kent??

Texas??

Old 09-20-2004, 11:29 PM   #3
CheriS
England

I know a pet store in Bedfordshire, but none in the Kent area

Old 09-29-2004, 05:59 AM   #4
beki and mick
i know of several pet shops in kent if you are interested, i live in kent and we have just hatched over 70 eggs successfully for the first time and we still have some eggs left. we have a buyer for our beardies but if you are interested you could give us a email and we could give you a lot of advise. we have 3 beardies and one frilled and we have six kids who know almost as much as us about beardies as we have made this a family project, we hatched our eggs from a home made incubator and we have over 30 babies at the moment and some are only 2 days old and are eating and drinking. we love our beardies and really get excited when we see an egg hatch and dont want to let any go but with all these chidren and babies we have to be sensible and rehime them

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!