Good Guy Rainbow Bearded Dragons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-25-2010, 12:48 AM   #1
CJFISHES
Rainbow Bearded Dragons

I got a really nice male a couple of months back, he is an awesome awesome dragon. I have nothing but great things to say about this experience! I just wanted to give them some credit for the awesome work that happens up in Portland!

CJ

Old 06-25-2010, 12:51 AM   #2
Michael Brown
Good to know, was looking into tthem

Old 06-25-2010, 01:16 AM   #3
CJFISHES
Quote:
Originally Posted by whomikebrown89 View Post
Good to know, was looking into tthem
I really could not have been happier with this purchase! The dragon came in looking just as brite and alert as it looked in her photos. The dragon was not in any type of container, just lose in the box (what?! I know, kinda crazy!!!) but I got over it because he looked HAPPY and was alert and ate RIGHT AWAY! Still to this day he thrives and he gets a lot of compliments. It's cool because people see the same thing I saw in him. I have more males than I need and this guy was the ONLY one that I could not resist purchasing him!!!

CJ

Old 03-26-2011, 11:05 AM   #4
Lynn
Thinking of getting some german giants from them..Any more feedback would be helpful

Old 03-26-2011, 12:22 PM   #5
Keys & Kritterz
Not in a container? that puts up a lil bit of a red flag for me. Did it have a heat pack in the box?

Old 05-18-2011, 04:12 PM   #6
Wildthings
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJFISHES View Post
The dragon was not in any type of container, just lose in the box (what?! I know, kinda crazy!!!)
Extremely crazy!! Was he just floating around in the box?

Old 05-18-2011, 07:23 PM   #7
Rainbow Bearded Dragons
No my dragons aren't floating around in the box. The boxes are size proportionate for the size of the dragon. The box if filled with shredded paper towels. Some dragons are in containers or bags. Depends on the weather I'm shipping in and if I'm using heat packs or not.

I have never had a D.O.A. in 8 years and my dragons arrive aLive, alert, unstressed and ready to eat. They also arrive safe and sound and I have never gotten a complaint but compliments on how well I pack my dragons. The boxes are new, insulated and taped to the max. I also have a live arrival guarantee but never have had ONE D.O. A. Dragons arrive safe and sound.

To Wilson ,I told you before Wilson digs to stop putting negative thing on ad.s or about me . I just had a run in with this person today 5-18-11 and asked they stay off my ad.s and stop e-mailing me with negative comments. This person have never even bought a dragon from me. But thinks he can run my business and tell me what I can name my dragons..Get lost Wild thing. Don't you have something better to do?? REALLY!

Tamra

Old 05-18-2011, 07:28 PM   #8
Rainbow Bearded Dragons
That's suppose to say the boxes ARE Filled with shredded paper towels. Wish we could edit on here..

Old 05-18-2011, 07:35 PM   #9
joker040191
Tamara is great to deal with and has A+++ animals im looking forward to doing more business with her and if anyone is looking to purchase from her you will be getting quality thanks again for the awesome female blood leatherback

Andres

Old 05-19-2011, 02:17 PM   #10
Wildthings
Quote:
To Wilson ,I told you before Wilson digs to stop putting negative thing on ad.s or about me . I just had a run in with this person today 5-18-11 and asked they stay off my ad.s and stop e-mailing me with negative comments. This person have never even bought a dragon from me. But thinks he can run my business and tell me what I can name my dragons..Get lost Wild thing. Don't you have something better to do?? REALLY!

Tamra
I never told you how to run your business, I had questions you did not want to address. I was interested in purchasing from you, but I wanted clarification on a few points regarding certain aspects of your business model. Until I noticed the "get lost" comment just now. I asked about the lineage, clarification on the reasoning behind your naming system and for pictures of a certain dragon under natural lighting. I was interested in buying, I wasn't trying to attack you or your business.

You assumed I was verbally attacking you and sent this email:

Quote:
from Rainbow Bearded Dragons @ FaunaClassifieds thelizardlady@frontier.com
to diggswildthings@gmail.com
date Tue, May 17, 2011 at 6:16 PM
subject Orange fusion
mailed-by ayk.herpnet.com
hide details May 17 (1 day ago)
This is a message from Rainbow Bearded Dragons at FaunaClassifieds ( http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php ). The FaunaClassifieds owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email Rainbow Bearded Dragons, you can use this online form:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...member&u=32214

OR, by email:
mailto:thelizardlady@Frontier.com

This is the message:

hi,

Please don't put negative remarks on my ad.s if you have a question then ask it correctly through e-mail.. My ad.s ARE Not a sounding board for you.if it keeps up I will report it to fauna.You don't even have a question just your own remarks..I will not reply to you any further.

Tamara

I replied with the following email. The tone of this email is a bit less friendly and inquisitive than the phrasing I used on Tamara's ads. But I was surprised and a bit irked by her dismissive attitude.

Quote:
from Wilson Diggs diggswildthings@gmail.com
to thelizardlady@frontier.com
date Wed, May 18, 2011 at 3:07 PM
subject Re: Orange fusion
mailed-by gmail.com
hide details 3:07 PM (19 hours ago)
I am not sure how my remarks were negative and I did ask a question in my posts but you decided not to answer. Instead, you just deleted the thread and started a new one. I will ask again:

How do you determine a new line when there has only been a single clutch produced and neither parent was bred by yourself. Not only that, but you do not even know where the matriarch of your new line came from? So I asked if there was a reason you were charging a premium for a simple hypo of indeterminate background or if was just another marketing ploy. I suppose it might sound negative, but if you had a legitimate explanation to support your reasoning behind naming the hatchlings of EVERY female you own as their own special line of unique quality then you wouldn't be so offended.

You are more than welcome to report me though I don't think are grounds to lodge a complaint against someone for asking for additional information. I was quite careful to phrase my comments objectively and to even through in some compliments to soften the blow of my hard hitting questions. Perhaps your donor status on the site has some sway?

Since you don't want me posting on your threads, I would also like to take a moment to ask why you feel the need to post each dragon individually on an almost daily basis? They all resemble each other quite closely and you seem to be hogging quite of bit of space on the front page by doing your postings so aggressively. But since there was no real question about the actual animals, I hesitated to post on the subject. But if conversing via email is more comfortable for you, that is fine.

Thanks!
Wil
- Show quoted text -

Regardless, you do not want my business and that is fine. There are other breeders to whom I have posed similar questions and gotten satisfactory answers and explanations. At least in many cases. Though there are some breeders who immediately jump to the defensive or become hostile. These are "red flags" to me. You were on this list of overtly defensive people. The threat to report me for asking for more information lead me to the BOI where I found glowing remarks about your business. I did comment that I was surprised that anyone would ship a dragon loose in a box. But it is hardly an attack on your character.

I am not singling you out. I am not trying to damage your business. I am not trying to bother you. But I was disappointed in your lack of customer service and finesse. Your response was over the top for a customer who wanted to understand your system better.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!