SOLD!! !!NEW PICS AS REQUESTED AND I NOW HAVE SCALES Super Pastel $675 shipped - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 08-15-2009, 01:24 AM   #1
Bountiful Balls
Angry !!NEW PICS AS REQUESTED AND I NOW HAVE SCALES Super Pastel $675 shipped

IS IT REALLY THIS BAD PEOPLE?? ABSOLUTE FINAL REDUCTION !! This Guy was bred from 2 Bell Line pastels. Ill take $675 for the male super shipped will pair him with his sibling female pastel for $725 shipped and add male pastel sibling for $775 shipped. Super was the largest of the clutch all three have shed and fed 5 times on f/t pinkie mice. Hatched July 20th. Shipped with Shipyourreptiles
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-15-2009, 11:48 AM   #2
D&J-Reptiles
Are you interested in any trades? We both live in TN so I figured id ask. Thanks.

Old 08-15-2009, 04:19 PM   #3
Bountiful Balls
Trades

Not at the moment sorry and Thank You for your interest!
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-18-2009, 06:31 AM   #4
Bountiful Balls
I will keep him before I lower the price any further!! I will take paypal payments, money orders, western union as well. Ive had a PAYPAL account since last year, just did not want to mess with getting a paypal card. If you are interested in purchasing him contact me with your email and I will give you all the info for payment Thanks!
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-18-2009, 01:33 PM   #5
woody44
i wish they would have been this price a couple days ago before i bought a couple others! good luck with the sale!

Old 08-18-2009, 02:01 PM   #6
Bountiful Balls
Good luck to you too, Thanks!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-18-2009, 02:10 PM   #7
kdknebel
where you at in tn?

Old 08-18-2009, 02:57 PM   #8
Bountiful Balls
Knoxville. Sent you a pm as well
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-18-2009, 09:46 PM   #9
jntreptiles
I very rarely post, but you're question (Is it really this bad) caught my eye. I know this isnt the place for this so I will keep it brief. YES, it really is that bad. As Pathetic and unfortunate as it is. If anyone knows how to put this aargument in a thread, please do so, and let me know where it is, I would be interested to hear what others have to say. Good luck Byron

Old 08-19-2009, 12:33 AM   #10
Bountiful Balls
Thank you for the reply . I got into this last year to turn a little cash into a small business, not just snakes but also all type of feeder rats, mice and insects to initially sell local then hopefully the internet. With being divorced and my kids schedule ( I have them half the time ) its impossible to have a second job and Im drowning without one and these little guys seem to be my slowly leaking life raft. As well I am sure others are in the same boat and good luck to you and us all !
  Contact User Check User