For Sale Motley Whole sale!!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 06-16-2014, 10:19 AM   #11
Aw3s0m3
How come the few only have 1 eye? Were they born that way or did something happen?

Sent from your girl's house

Old 06-16-2014, 02:25 PM   #12
davidsimon6
Albino spin off eye defects sometimes, they were born with it.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-16-2014, 07:31 PM   #13
Sunshy
To be honest I don't see what the problem is.. If you have a lot of snakes that you need to sell at a pretty damn decent price, I wouldn't want a lot of random people just asking for a picture or multiple pictures. This guy is doing a great thing to keep down inquiries who aren't serious. Personally, I believe all breeders who sell multiple snakes at once should do this. Have two or three good pictures, and if someone asks for more, charge them. If I'm serious about buying a snake, I'd be willing to pay the dollar (IT'S A DOLLAR) whether I was getting it back or not.

I'm a Great Dane breeder and (even if you don't much about about the dog breeding world), my females can give me about 10 to 13 pups a litter. I don't have time to be sending pictures to people who aren't serious over and over again. It's frustrating. I might implore his idea to cut back on people window browsing. Especially if I get a really nice looking Harlequin, people will inquiry about that one pup 20+ times, and me being nice, I'll respond and give them a picture, then I never hear from them again.

I'm into snakes and large lizards, too. But the dog one was the best I could think of as an example.

Old 06-17-2014, 09:17 AM   #14
davidsimon6
Lol

.lol.. Give that guy a medal, thanks my friend.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-17-2014, 09:26 PM   #15
LORDOFWAR187
What is the price for 1 albino motley female with both eye's my super hypo female I've had for 20 years passed on recently I knew she was old when I got her so now im without female for my male I'm disabled on a fixed income so im not looking for a serpent that cost a arm and a leg thanks for your time J. Barber

Old 06-18-2014, 01:14 PM   #16
davidsimon6
350$ for 0.1 albino motley
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-23-2014, 01:33 PM   #17
bcasilio
not joining in on the argument by any means.

but wouldn't it be wise to just put a good picture of each snake up? That way everybody can see every snake and just say you don't send more pics if they ask.

Me, personally? I would send 100 pics a day to random people because I got into this hobby for the love of the animals, not the money. It gives me an excuse to talk about boas.

Old 06-23-2014, 03:08 PM   #18
GASH
Stop the complaining...

Finally I guess I'm gonna chime in.

First we all have to agree they are David's animals and he can post whatever he wants (within the terms of the site) in his thread. If he wants to charge for shipping or give free shipping that's his choice. If he wants to charge for pics this is also his choice. The very best part of the whole thing is you also have the choice not to purchase from someone if you don't feel comfortable with the way they do business. That works on this site as well as in real life. (God bless America) This site has a lot of traffic and quite a few "tire kickers" that I would imagine, take up a lot of wasted time asking for pics then offering you $150 less than what you have them posted for. David asking for a dollar from his customers just shows a "good faith" showing so that when David gets his 10th text of the day saying can I see pics of.. He knows that this person is at least $1 interested in the animals. Anyone not willing to give $1 is clearly not interested in buying a snake that costs several hundred dollars. Especially when David is clearly stating he will deduct whatever money you pay for the pics out of the cost of the snake you purchase. This is kinda like when the dealership runs your credit and takes your driver's license before you go test drive that new corvette. So anyone complaining can just as easily move on to the next ad and purchase from one of the other members on the site instead of posting stuff trying to knock a guy who is running his business the way he sees fit. C'mon man

I am not a customer of David's and I believe we have only spoken 1x on the site so you know I'm not his buddy sticking up for him.

Old 06-23-2014, 03:10 PM   #19
davidsimon6
Thanks for the feed back guys, I do still have a few of these babies left, I will update this thread soon.

Thanks for looking!
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-23-2014, 03:14 PM   #20
GASH
Anyone can just look at David's profile and see 100% positive feedback from other reputable people on the site.. I guess this nonsense keeps bumping your ad lol.. Glass half full

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!