For Sale Crested Geckos For Sale (Including Adult Females!) Part 1 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 06-14-2014, 11:38 AM   #1
Samantha12986
Talking Crested Geckos For Sale (Including Adult Females!) Part 1

I have a few crested geckos available for sale right now and my weather should be great for shipping for the next few weeks. These guys are all healthy and eat a variety of gecko diets (Pangea Fruit Mix Complete (both flavors), Clark's Banana flavor, and BPZ diet).

I offer discounts for multiple gecko purchases and also to repeat customers. I also offer discounts to local buyers.

I ship nationwide using SYR and/or RE. If you would like a shipping quote, please send me your zip code.

Thanks for looking!

More photos of available geckos are located here:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...3759459&type=1

------------------------------------------------------------------------

DP2: From Dexter and Precious, hatched 10/13/13 after incubating for 104 days, unsexed. 4.1 grams, no pores. $125

----------------------------------------------------------------------

OP9: From Oogle and Phoenix, hatched 12/10/13 after incubating for 119 days, unsexed. $80

-------------------------------------------------------------------

DL13: From Dexter and Lilly, hatched 8/28/2013 after incubating for 91 days, unsexed. $60

--------------------------------------------------------------------

DL14: From Dexter and Lilly, hatched 8/28/13. 6.8 gram male. Gorgeous extreme harley with great head structure, looks better and more colorful in person than in the photos. Shed was removed after sauna. $175

------------------------------------------------------------------

DS3: From Dexter and Sunshine, hatched 10/11/13. Beautiful yellow pinner from two beautiful parents. 4.5 grams, no pores. $120

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

CJ2: Hatched 1/31/14 from a female that came to me gravid. Awesome pattern for this age/size! Unsexed, very flighty but should settle down over time. $140

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Daphne: Proven breeder female (not by me). She had this year off from breeding. She fires up a very light shade of yellow and is very pale when not fired up. $120
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!