Just Curious..Least Favorite Morph. - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-04-2007, 11:16 AM   #11
SilentLore
Nice thread...

k... I LOVE my reds... BOLD COLORS...

So... I don't like Lavenders... purchased some killer Hypo Lavs, just too light for me,... gave em' a try... Sold Em'

I don't like Opals, Snopals, Snows, (although I DO like Blizzards... but I'd like a Whiteout, since I work mostly with Bloods)

I don't like Stripes of any Variety...

Reverse Okeetees... look messy to me, as hatchlings they are neat looking yes , but as they reach adulthood, their bold borders arent "white white" kind of yellowish... bleh... I'll take a Sunglow & Sunglow motley anyday over those... forget all that white buisness.

Cinders... I DO like actually... the specimins where they are all charcoalish with the "glowing red undertones" I think that is an AWESOME look.

Old 08-04-2007, 11:17 AM   #12
SilentLore
I lied... I like but 1 morph in the striped variety... & that's Butter Stripes & I can't wait to have some of those

Old 08-12-2007, 12:58 PM   #13
T and J's Corns
BAP mentioned the following..

Quote:
Oh yeah, I also don't really like any of the diffused lavenders/plasmas that I've seen. They look ok as hatchlings, but all of the adults that I've seen grow up to have such dull and muted colors which is a shame considering how vibrant other lavenders can be!
I am not a big fan of Difused Lavender or Lavender bloods, how ever or what ever we want to call them.. *lol* However, get me a a nice peachy looking hypo lavender and I don't mind them..

Now of course, a few of you know me from the other sites, I am working on a lavender ghost project.. *lol* Talk about being hypocritical or what.. Good thread.

Regards.. Tim of T and J

Old 08-14-2007, 04:42 AM   #14
omni
I'd say Amelanistic would be my least fav (although I have 2.) I kinda associate albino anything with the white lab rats people I knew that had them as pets, and occasionally I'd hear about other friends getting bit by those rats. Just made a negative association with them, I guess. On the flipside, I really do like dark-colored reptiles so my Hypo and Anerys all have names, but never have named an Amel.

Old 08-14-2007, 08:40 AM   #15
mmfrankford
I guess i could be called hypocritical also. I said I'm not big into patternless snakes like the blizzard, but I do find some of the striped varieties pretty. I do like a near solid orange snake. Go figure.

Old 08-14-2007, 12:22 PM   #16
collisonzoo
Although there's not really a morph I dislike, if I had to pick a least favorite, I'd have to say it's the opal. Unlike most people on this thread, the anery is actually one of my favorite morphs. There's just something about gray animals that I really like!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!