Anyone dealt with Snakes at Sunset recently? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-19-2007, 08:26 PM   #21
GinoInDaBronx
Good!

Good for you, Bob!

And it is beyond me how some of you can justify buying from someone who has done so much harm to our beloved hobby...

Gino Beniquez

Old 12-19-2007, 11:51 PM   #22
MiamiExotics
When was the last time you were in the store? The new owners bought it back in April and changed the place upside down. There is no longer a smell (we get complimented of this all the time), cages are clean as can be at any given time(they are cleaned in the morning everyday so if they had something in them, it is from the daily activities of the animal), and we ask EVERYONE if they need help. Please tell me it wasnt today the 19th you were there, as the manager of the store, I would like to know if the employees currently working did not help you so I can rectify the situation. Please tell me the people that were there actually working, and the "friends" that were there as I personally did not work today and there was only two employees a kid with glasses and a girl.
To make it up to you in this situation that you feel you werent helped you can have the spider for 325.00 and the pastel for 125.00 although I believe it now has a deposit, if so, when I get more I can give you that price. Also ALL the animals on kingsnake are in the store at all times. They are locked in a secondary section of the back with an alarm system and cameras. They are not on display as, proof be positive, the employees can be distracted and the animals stolen from the front, as it has happened. I apologize if you didn't enjoy your visit and with your help I would like to find out who was there, etc. That way I can rectify the problem. We always try to give the best customer service and it seems it was slacking today. Good help is hard to come by.
Also for everyones information, I do not own the store, I only pull a paycheck to help run it.

Old 12-19-2007, 11:57 PM   #23
MiamiExotics
Also there might be a confusion as to the stores. The store that posts on kingsnake is Snakes at Sunset, not Snakes (South Dixie), nor Snakes (Miami Lakes). They are no longer related, but we do send customers to each other if we are out of a particular item. Did you possibly go to another store and ask to see animals posted on kingsnake thinking they were the same stores? That might have been a possibility?? Happens all the time but they usually call us and send the customer to our store.

Old 12-28-2007, 12:39 PM   #24
gulfcoastreefer
Snakes at Sunset

Hello,
I just had a flawless transaction with Snakes At Sunset. Ordered a male yellowbelly on the 26th and he arrived today on the 28th. The snake is in great shape and even better than described.Great snake,great service,and great packaging. They were great to deal with James Hysell

Old 01-04-2008, 04:18 PM   #25
CB Reptiles
Got a jungle recently from Snakes at Sunset and everything went very good, no complaints whatsoever.

Old 01-04-2008, 06:41 PM   #26
John E Dove
Quote:
Originally Posted by kellieperson
Although i didn't buy a reptile from them...
I purchased a new hedgehog from Snakes at sunset on thursday.
only to find out she has an infection.

i didn't check their policies about sick.injured animals but this isnt fair.. to her or to me.

I think I'm going to look elsewhere for a Sulcata tortoise...
it might die on me the first night!
Ms. Gray,
Did they have a USDA license to sell Hedgehogs?
It is a federal requirement that shops selling hedgehogs have a USDA license to do so.

Old 01-04-2008, 08:13 PM   #27
MiamiExotics
yes

the shop does have a USDA permit.

Old 01-08-2008, 11:23 PM   #28
shurkahnzz
well I have to say that I did go back to the shop and did get some great customer service. I also dealt with a few other reptile dealers while in Miami and they did sa to give them one more shot since Mike was trying his best and I might have just gone there on a bad day.

Old 07-11-2008, 12:32 PM   #29
urbanjungles
I found Mike to be a good guy. He gave me a good deal on some animals for our collection and sent some really beautiful specimens. I couldn't ask for more.

Old 07-11-2008, 03:40 PM   #30
nohobo2
Ya i purchased a couple of turtles from him and they were very healthy.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!