Rodentpro (bad) - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-17-2007, 02:49 PM   #51
BryonsBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boaguy80
On a side note rodentpro is helping trying to find the package. I get told on my voicemail the time to arrive and a number that was nuthin. You guys are rude. I try to state a story and I am lying again. LOL want proof? Want my postal money order slips on all deals? I can back myself. Can you all do the same? I have never scammed anyone. Never lied to anyone here. If so prove it? Said rude comments only when getting rude comments back. Never throw rocks at glass houses people cause none of you are perfect. You spend time and money to harass people on this site.
To date your word is that part of monkey poo that slides down the monkey's leg. You've flip flopped almost as bad as John Kerry. No one in their right mind would go to the lengths you have to get attention for whatever personality disorder you may be suffering from. Its not for us to stroke your ego because you were locked in a closet or not hugged enough as a kid. You've done nothing more than waste our time on useless posts and threads repeatedly. Do yourself a favor and admit to being the oxygen theif you are and go play in another sandbox or a busy freeway. We don't need yet another person of a lower than monkey poo caliber on this site bashing those with great reputations while stroking egos of known scammers.

P.S. In case my meaning eludes you, it means " GO AWAY " .

I don't care who you bought from , how you paid for it or if you have reciepts or not. What YOU brought to this table tells everyone with double digit IQs at a minimum everything they need to know about you. Which is really nothing good. The biggest thing you've done to yourself is make absolutely sure that your on as many " Do Not Sell To / Deal With " lists as possible.

You'll notice the section of your post I bolded. I did not buy my ability to harass anyone. I got my status through a donation to support a site that in various ways have set standards for newer reptile sites emerging today. As such I've been given the benifit of being able to help police this site from folks that bring useless/baseless accusations and time wasting kiddy fits to the adult table cuz little Suzy pulled may have pulled their hair at the kiddie table. And also from scammers , liars and theives. You want the supposed " harrassement " to stop , then quit giving ammo to those who have no problem in pointing out your many , many flaws.

Old 05-17-2007, 03:03 PM   #52
doyle033
clay, i am not sure what i have posted here "makes me dumb". i simply pointed out that in one post you seem to have implied a different thing than what you previously posted, ie. you listed a litany of people you have dealt with and send money orders too WEEKLY. this made it seem like you are acquiring new specimens, caging and food at a fairly regular rate. to me this sounded fishy give that you stated previously you had only five snakes. if that makes me less intelligent that i questioned something you posted, so be it. i stand by my original post however, i did purchase 200 frozen rats from rodentpro at a local event, they were frozen but i guess they were fresh(the snakes seemed to like them) well packaged, the service was good, and i would do buisiness with them (and will) anytime.

it is just hard to watch someone who has treated me well get a bad guy post from someone who I personally think is not being fair or forthcoming...
just my .02 cents

Old 05-17-2007, 04:59 PM   #53
boakid
Clay=Dumb

Old 05-17-2007, 05:42 PM   #54
Jake The Snake
I guess I can add my 2 cents here.
My last order wasn't very good, the rats were soft(most weren't even frozen) and there was NO dry ice at all, not even the paper they usually wrap it in.

I gotta end this on a good note and say that they got my replacement order out within the week and the replacements were grade A quality

Old 05-17-2007, 05:49 PM   #55
Stardust
Clay,

Some friendly advice.
From now on, before posting a bad guy or good guy thread wait. Wait until you have calmed down and talked with the person in question and wait until you have thoroughly checked out an animal.
I have seen your posts as well, you are very quick to jump the gun. You say rodentpro is working with you, I am sure they would have worked with you had you not posted this thread. Remember, all threads and posts on the BOI stay here forever.
You probably are not a bad guy, just maybe quick on the draw.
Please do your homework before posting on here. I am not saying wait a year or something, just wait until you know something for sure.
Also there are plenty of places here you can address a problem without it being on the BOI and can give you answers before posting on here. Utilize fauna as a whole and perhaps you can make wiser decisions in the future before posting on the BOI.

Old 05-18-2007, 03:31 AM   #56
Boaguy80
Stardust --- no not a bad person at all. lover of animals and nature. I collect snakes as pets not breeding them yet. Never ripped anyone off. I have a wife and three kids and work hard for my collection.. No one sees me as a nice person on here. I try to be but I do get ticked at people who are rude to me hence the great list of complaints.
On a side note. I got my rats today 75 were frozen 25 were kinda gross and moist. Called rodentpro who will ship out another order on the 25 to my door even. Great service in the end of things just don't like curtis as a sales guy will stick to talking to casey that works there. I will order again since it truely was not the sellers fault and they fixed it anyway and I did not expect that.
I will talk to you all nice if you want to listen
I was ripped off quite often in fact before the boi now I check it often. I ordered a moniter recieved it dead and frozen after trading a retic one time. tried to trade a female sulcatta for a pair of surinames and only got a sickly inport. That was when I was younger. Most recently. I paid 2g to get a wildcat kitten to put new blood into my cats. Ripped off and aint seen a cent. then theres a few snake deals I lost on.
So why would I be worried when something is delayed or late?"

Old 05-18-2007, 05:00 AM   #57
OriginReptiles
Something wrong here...

Seems like this BoaGuy is a bit off, aside from the worst grammar I have read on fauna in a LONG TIME! I have been buying reptiles for many years, and have NEVER recieved a dead animal, but it seems like a common occurance to this guy! RodentPro is the best out there, period. Everybody makes mistakes, but these guys will make it good. I guess everybody cannot be happy all of the time.

Old 05-18-2007, 05:07 AM   #58
juggalo
i have done buisness with rodent pro and had only one problem i got one box of xxxxl guinea pigs (that was in my order) and i got one box which contained a bunch of mice and mice pinkies so i called them and they were quick to take care of the problem they sent me the rest of my order and told me to please donate the mice to my local herp society because my burms were just a little to big for mice... they are great people easy to talk to and were very quick to fix my situation.....

on a side note i just feel bad for the little girl that i was told recieved my guinea pigs instead of the mice and pinkies to try to feed to her corn snakes that had to be a little disturbing for her....

Old 05-18-2007, 09:03 AM   #59
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boaguy80
I have never scammed anyone. Never lied to anyone here. If so prove it?
How about the bad guy threads that you started on Wes Pollock and Jamie Glass? There's the proof that you lie.

Any other questions?

Old 05-18-2007, 10:54 AM   #60
erobinson
I don't know where this thread went off the topic, but I never had any problems with rodentpro.

Plenty of times a had a delivery sit outside for some hours until I get home and everything stayed frozen. I could even use the box with the dry ice to keep them for a few days while I sort out and re-bag them.

Rodentpro is one of the best. period.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!