Rodentpro (bad) - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-18-2007, 01:04 PM   #61
Boaguy80
jim o , if you looked I got in trouble for that because I posted based off what I heard which was not my own deal. So that don't make me a liar. Thank you try again

Old 05-18-2007, 01:06 PM   #62
Boaguy80
All you guys harass me on this site! but I get the warning points for saying a comment! classic

Old 05-18-2007, 01:21 PM   #63
BryonsBoas
What kind of school did you go to? How can you come on here after flip flopping here and there and starting useless posts and threads based on whatever you can come up with and not expect to called a liar? What kind of shoddy ignorant world do you think you live in? The folks calling you out here on this thread have read your other posts and threads and we feel like you've lied. Why do we feel that way , because we were taught any falsehood is a lie. Dig wayyyyyy down deep and come up with with another weak ass excuse.

So far your excuse is .... " I've been screwed over , got dead animals , ya'll picked on me so I made racists remarks and ya'll picked on me for that and Rodent Pro hasn't perfected the instantaneous shipping beam like I thought they had. " Oh WAAAAAAA . Need to do better than that. You brought your garbage here and you got your butt handed to ya for it. Grow up and get over it.

By the way , most likely Rodent Pro woulda fixed your order without yet another useless BOI thread from you.

Old 05-18-2007, 01:55 PM   #64
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boaguy80
jim o , if you looked I got in trouble for that because I posted based off what I heard which was not my own deal. So that don't make me a liar. Thank you try again
You are a flat out liar. I can guarantee you never heard any of those lies you posted about me in the "glass reptiles is ripoff" thread. If you did, back it up and tell us who said it.

Old 05-18-2007, 02:00 PM   #65
Boaguy80
I told you who said it in the thread. Do you need a number and address as well? I went off what I heard my bad.

Old 05-18-2007, 02:04 PM   #66
jglass38
Quote:
I told you who said it in the thread. Do you need a number and address as well? I went off what I heard my bad.
You made up a name of someone that nobody has ever heard of. Coincidence that it came right on the heels of me ripping you apart for doing the same thing to Wes? I don't think so, you aren't that slick.

Old 05-18-2007, 02:09 PM   #67
Boaguy80
Bryonsboas is harassing me and no warning points issued. Hmmmmm he's a paid member. Paid members got it way to good on this site. But I rather put my money into something more better like a new snake. Rodentpro fixed the deal. Also bryon if you shipped a snake would you want it to arrive on time live and well? Bye what it sounds like to me is most people don't care about the animals and only care about money?

Old 05-18-2007, 02:13 PM   #68
Boaguy80
So what you guys are saying that you can rip me and say very rude comments but its okay cause your mods? Sounds like way to much power to me.

Old 05-18-2007, 02:28 PM   #69
hhmoore
No surprise here, Clay, but you are missing the point. People criticized you for prematurely (and unnecessarily) starting a negative thread about a company with a pretty good reputation. RodentPro shipped the items on schedule, plain and simple. You hadn't even received the product, but were commenting on how bad it was going to be. You hadn't spoken with RodentPro about the ANTICIPATED problem, and when you finally did - they told you not to worry, that they would take care of it.
Quote:
Also bryon if you shipped a snake would you want it to arrive on time live and well? Bye what it sounds like to me is most people don't care about the animals and only care about money?
Now you are just talking nonsense...in case you have forgotten, this thread is about RodentPro. They ship (primarily) rodents. DEAD ONES. Their animals don't arrive alive and well, they are dead & frozen. If they are not still frozen when they arrive, RodentPro replaces them. (I don't know what RodentPro would do if the rats were no longer dead when they arrived )

Old 05-18-2007, 02:32 PM   #70
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
So what you guys are saying that you can rip me and say very rude comments but its okay cause your mods? Sounds like way to much power to me.

Im not a mod, and you are very in the wrong.

I personally think this thread is bogus. I dont care to read it anymore than i have though.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!