Question? Albino to Albino no baby Albino's - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-10-2007, 11:20 AM   #31
Mooing Tricycle
Like others have said, just be Purely honest if you decide to sell these animals, and include paperwork with them when they are sent to the new owners. Id Also suggest keeping a copy for yourself, in case anyone ever asks you about them say, 5 years from now, if the animals were to exchange hands. Please make it very important that they know to be clear about the animals as well. This way, hopefully, if somone was to happen upon the animal in the future, they too will know what it is.

Because really, like youve seen already, things can get nastilly tight for a person if they misrepresent an animal.

Other than that, what others are saying is right, there are two different strains of albinism youre working with there, and theyre not compatible.

Now, if you bred the Females all back to the male, and the males all back to the female, you MIGHT happen upon an Albino, again like others have said ( or by breeding siblings together) only because you then found an animal that is het for the same type of albinism as that parent, or sibling.

Took me a bit to learn all this genetic stuff, and im STILL learning about it everyday. Youre in a community FULL of very knowledgeable people, who will help you whenever they can! Some might be harsher than others, but dont take it TOO seriously, and learn about those people before you make judgment. ^_-

Old 07-10-2007, 03:40 PM   #32
phillydog
Derric u need to slow down, u asked for and recevied info that could help u out. It wasn't what u wanted to hear but Ed Clark was not disrespectful in his answer, u also received good info from Seamus but it was his last comment that set u and others off . The only disrepect I see is from Dennis Cook of Algar reptiles in his comments on Ed clark. These r ur snakes and u can do whatever u want with them but u need to understand that when u try selling ur offspring misrepresenting them can lead to legal problems. good luck with ur snakes..ps we might want to remind Seamus and Dennis that somethings r better unsaid........

Old 07-10-2007, 04:00 PM   #33
densnake1
Phil, Ed could have answered Derricks question with out the "intergrade freaks" added to it. If Ed or Seamus takes my thread as disrespectful good. Derrick asked a question that they were kind enough to answer, but I don't remember him asking their opinions on hybrids or crosses. There would have been no disagreements here if they wouldn't have taken a few shots at Derrick. Dan, I agree with your thread. Take care.
Dennis Cook

Old 07-10-2007, 04:04 PM   #34
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by densnake1
Phil, Ed could have answered Derricks question with out the "intergrade freaks" added to it. If Ed or Seamus takes my thread as disrespectful good. Derrick asked a question that they were kind enough to answer, but I don't remember him asking their opinions on hybrids or crosses. There would have been no disagreements here if they wouldn't have taken a few shots at Derrick. Dan, I agree with your thread. Take care.
Dennis Cook

Like i said, some people are a bit rougher than others, but that does not mean their points are invalid. its just who they are, take postings on the internet with a grain of salt.

You'll save alot of Excedrin that way ^_-

Old 07-10-2007, 07:05 PM   #35
phillydog
Dennis what you call them? I didn't come on this site to get into a pissing match with anyone. I though when i saw albino x albino and no albinos i could learn something, I did. I also learned that people r breeding snakes they know nothing about.. That I would think u would b concerned with........Alicia words well spoken..Adios Phillydog

Old 07-10-2007, 07:20 PM   #36
KelliH
Quote:
Yeah u can the female is pink and the male is white
Right but what I said was if you did at some point produce a snake that expressed both strains of albino at the same time, you most likely would not be able to tell that it was expressing both.

Old 07-10-2007, 07:34 PM   #37
densnake1
What makes you think he knows nothing about them? He tried a cross to see what he would get. Albino to albino usually means all albinos. I call them crosses. Not intergrade freaks. Ed and seamus could have just answered his question and not added their displeasure with him crossing the snakes. If they were that upset about it they shouldn't have answered Derricks questions. They could have started their own thread about how much they dislike crosses or hybrids. I also agree with Alicia, but my point is he didn't ask for their opinions. He asked why he didn't get albinos. They answered the questions(very well,IMO) and then tried to start an argument, which they did.lol Take care.
Dennis

Old 07-12-2007, 09:42 PM   #38
jdf1985
Yeah I agree with denise I might know it all but i am willing to learn and that's why i posted on this. I figured albino to albino, but i was wrong but you don't have to have all these hating comments. I like tring to make new cooler colors so don't hate becouse you don't like it. I have some Pure graybands, ruthivens, Brooks and plenty of other snakes and just wanted to see what the out come would be of the too albino's and eveyone comes on and wants to be the bigger know it all J***. I'm thankful for the anwser but didn't ask for a hybrid Fight on why and why not

Old 07-27-2007, 06:51 PM   #39
Ed Clark
Question

Derrick, curious as to what hatched out of those other eggs....I did have a theory Right!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdf1985
We will see if your theory is correct in the next day or so still waiting on 2. I personally love hybrids and i'm sure many people do?

Old 07-27-2007, 07:00 PM   #40
Ed Clark
Wink

Dennis, thanks for recognizing the warning points I have earned! I like to think of them as passion points. I do play with my BALLS and have Girl friends that travel very long distances to play with my BALLS. but keep in mind...were talking about BALL pythons here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by densnake1
Derrick, they are your snakes do what you want with them. Seamus and Ed just cant seem to get on a thread with out starting some kind of confrontation. Notice the warning points for both. If I were you, I would listen to the info they were kind enough to give. But as far as their opinions on the "intergrade freaks" and putting them in the freezer. I would tell Ed to go and play with his BALLS (pythons that is) and maybe suggest to Seamus to stick HIS head in the freezer. Take it easy and send me a few pics when you get a chance.
Dennis Cook
Algar Reptiles

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!