Inquiry Diana Carpenter, Maryland. Questionable customer service? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-16-2010, 08:46 PM   #11
shlages
A big red flag for me with her was her acct name is amazingly close to a reputable breeders. Too close.Also I noticed that @ least 1 known scammer also caught using stolen pics has been logging in here & reading LOTS of B.O.I. threads. Maybe to figure out how they went wrong in other scams.We all need to watch out... I feel a helluva s**tstorm coming.

Old 02-16-2010, 08:47 PM   #12
StrictlyExotics
Just to let everyone know... I was looking into the Bees as well as the Mojaves. I will say that she did tell me right off, the only bee left was the male. Could it bee because she only had ONE pic of the bee, maybe. I got an odd feeling from this deal right from the start and felt that the picture was seen by me somewhere else but could not place where. The "male" bee pic I received is the same one Konstantin got as the female pic.

I havent really been paying attention to all the Mojave pics out there but who knows.
I DID check around the BOI to find a Diana Carpenter and, to no avail, I did not find one. I had bad instincts about this deal and decided that it just wasnt for me. I dont know why but, from the begining, it seemed fishy.

She did not post that the female Bee was sold until Konstantin threatened me with bodily harm that she, the bee, was his. I did notice though, her constant contact was great until there was some questioning at hand.

Old 02-16-2010, 08:54 PM   #13
Willow
happen to still have the pics of the mojos? posting them may help if they are stolen as well

Old 02-16-2010, 09:01 PM   #14
shlages
Re: 09 Super Pastel female

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by shlages
Hi, Do you have any pics & weight on her?Hope to hear from you soon,
John
Here's the PM & link to the pic for the "F SUPER PASTEL".
Dunno if this is gonna work...

She's at 890g as of the first of the month.

Here's a picture:
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/8906/suppastelf.jpg

Thanks!

Old 02-16-2010, 09:03 PM   #15
shlages
UGH!!The Here's the Pm & link/Dunno if this is gonna work was supposed to be @ the top not in the middle.

Re: 09 Super Pastel female

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by shlages
Hi, Do you have any pics & weight on her?Hope to hear from you soon,
John

She's at 890g as of the first of the month.

Here's a picture:
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/8906/suppastelf.jpg

Thanks!

Old 02-16-2010, 09:04 PM   #16
StrictlyExotics
John,

I could post them but what I dont like about posting them is that I cannot prove that she sent them to me. If I can prove that they were sent by her, I would DEFINITELY post them.

Old 02-16-2010, 09:05 PM   #17
Willow
ehhh...i may be wrong...but that doesn't look like a super pastel...looks kinda like a fire

Old 02-16-2010, 09:06 PM   #18
Willow
Dean...did she email them or PM them to you....either way there should be a header with the date and what not that you can copy and post along with them

Old 02-16-2010, 09:10 PM   #19
shlages
Willow-That's what I was thinking... DEF not a super.
Dean-Why wouldn't you be able to prove it? Wouldn't a screen shot show who sent the messages? Or copy & paste?

Old 02-16-2010, 09:11 PM   #20
StrictlyExotics
Re: Bumblebee
Sun, February 14, 2010 8:55:40 PMFrom: Diana Carpenter <tigerlilly740@yahoo.com> Add to Contacts
To: Dean Stemple <Dean@strictlyexotics.net>

Ah, I can completely understand that feeling! Take your time and definitely take what's best for you!

To: Diana Carpenter <tigerlilly740@yahoo.com>
Sent: Sun, February 14, 2010 9:46:56 PM
Subject: Re: Bumblebee

Basically, I am just doing the math. I have a couple of collections of animals that I am looking at. I am trying to figure out where the best value for the money is for me. The other deal has all proven breeder size females, some morph ones too. But, its also 5000.00. I just want to get the best value for my dollar all together.

Dean

Sent: Sun, February 14, 2010 8:36:36 PM

I can just let him know that you're looking them over right now and tell him I'll let him know I just didn't want you to be completely off the Mojaves and not let him have a chance - no problem at all with letting you make a decision since you were the first interested Thanks!

Sent: Sun, February 14, 2010 9:29:53 PM

Hi Diana,

I havent made up my mind yet as to what I want to do. If you have someone interested, please, go ahead and sell them. Just let me know if you do so I can my decision as to what I want to buy a little easier.

Thanks,

Dean

Sent: Sun, February 14, 2010 8:24:29 PM

Dean,
I just wanted to check and see if you're still interested in the Mojave females - I have someone wanting to know if they're still available but if you're still interested then I can let him know Thanks!

Sent: Sun, February 14, 2010 7:32:02 PM

Have any of the males ever been proven to breed? Any wobble issues with the bee? How do you ship and are you capable of taking payment with a credit card through PayPal? Let me know and sorry for the joke towards Konstantin in your ad. I wasnt trying to take it over... LoL

Dean

Sent: Sun, February 14, 2010 6:20:49 PM

At my last weigh-in (at the first of the month), he weighed 833g. He's eating F/T rats every 4-5 days.

The Mojave male weights are 907g and 879g. Both are eating on the same schedule as the Bumblebee.

The females are at 1116g and 1080g. They eat F/T rats every 3-4 days.

Pictures are attached. Thanks!

Sent: Sun, February 14, 2010 7:06:08 PM

Diana,

What is his weight and how is his feeding regime. Also, can you give me the vitals on the Mojave's as well as pics.

Thanks,

Dean

To: dean@strictlyexotics.net
Sent: Sun, February 14, 2010 3:15:00 PM
Subject: Bumblebee

The female bee was actually just sold. However, here's the male. Thanks!

Re: Bumblebee
Sun, February 14, 2010 6:20:49 PMFrom: Diana Carpenter <tigerlilly740@yahoo.com> Add to Contacts

4 Files Download All
Susan - Mojave.jpg (47KB); Sally - Mojave.jpg (59KB); Dan - Mojave.jpg (53KB); Alex - Mojave.png (586KB)

At my last weigh-in (at the first of the month), he weighed 833g. He's eating F/T rats every 4-5 days.

The Mojave male weights are 907g and 879g. Both are eating on the same schedule as the Bumblebee.

The females are at 1116g and 1080g. They eat F/T rats every 3-4 days.

Pictures are attached. Thanks!

Sent: Sun, February 14, 2010 7:06:08 PM

Diana,

What is his weight and how is his feeding regime. Also, can you give me the vitals on the Mojave's as well as pics.

Thanks,

Dean

To: dean@strictlyexotics.net
Sent: Sun, February 14, 2010 3:15:00 PM
Subject: Bumblebee

The female bee was actually just sold. However, here's the male. Thanks!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!