Good Guy Howlin' Gale Dragons - Nicole Norton Great Breeders - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-01-2010, 10:27 AM   #1
klaxxious
Howlin' Gale Dragons - Nicole Norton Great Breeders

I purchased a beardie from HG Dragons (Nicole Norton) and my Zelda is amazing! She looked just as amazing in the picture as she did when she got here. I was also very pleased with Nicoles attitude. I didn't know a darn thing about beardies and when Zelda was going into her burmating stage I panic and called Nicole. She was very helpful and provided me with all the information I needed.
All in all it was just a really good experience.
Thanks Nicole

Old 03-01-2010, 10:39 AM   #2
Imperial Reptiles
may i ask your affiliation to Nicole? Because you come on the BOI (your first post) talking about how Nicole is an excellent breeder and how she represents her dragons so well in pictures and how helpful she is.. the complete opposite of what is being said on this thread..
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=166125

IP Check anyone?

Old 03-01-2010, 11:29 AM   #3
zzzdanz
Did she also do a fecal and have a friend of hers (the non-vet) dose out some meds for her photo enhanced dragon?..If you like the color don't give it a bath.

Old 03-01-2010, 12:18 PM   #4
klaxxious
Well I am not going through 41 pages of posts but I can tell you this much, I had a good experience with HG Dragons. Its ashame that, the person in that post isn't thrilled. Like I said my dragon came in amazing condition and Nicole was helpful. As far as my affiliation goes with Nicole goes is that I talked to her when I needed help. So, like I said before she was very helpful.
As far as an IP check goes, go for it. I use AT&T T1.

Old 03-01-2010, 12:45 PM   #5
zzzdanz
When did you recieve this dragon?....got any pics you'ld like to share?

Old 03-01-2010, 12:46 PM   #6
klaxxious
I dont have the pic that was on her site but sure I got this dragon alittle over a year ago

Old 03-01-2010, 12:55 PM   #7
klaxxious
pic

This is my little girl. I think it was alil less than a month ago. (forgive the quality it was taken with my phone)

Old 03-01-2010, 12:55 PM   #8
ozz465
Just wondering , if u got the dragon a year ago , why post now>?

Old 03-01-2010, 12:58 PM   #9
klaxxious
I didn't know about this forum till like a month or two ago. I just thought it'd be nice to share my experience.
I find it interesting how everyone grills one another. Bah.

Old 03-01-2010, 12:59 PM   #10
Iraqvet
Posting this good guy thread makes it pretty evident that Nicole and Ed really are pathetic...Maybe she told you that you would get a discount on the next dragon??People are gonna read this and laugh about why you waited year to put up a good guy thread...Nice attempt Nicole,but its just puts you further down into a hole...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!