Good Guy Howlin' Gale Dragons - Nicole Norton Great Breeders - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-01-2010, 01:00 PM   #11
capt._howdy
maybe he got it BEFOR she met Ed who knows but i wouldnt deal with her now

Old 03-01-2010, 01:01 PM   #12
klaxxious
What in the world are you guys talking about? Think as you will. I really like this dragon. I also have no intensions of buying another due to the face I spoil this one

Old 03-01-2010, 01:02 PM   #13
capt._howdy
Quote:
Originally Posted by klaxxious View Post
What in the world are you guys talking about? Think as you will. I really like this dragon. I also have no intensions of buying another due to the face I spoil this one
Were not saying dont like your dragon but as of now i would buy else where if i was you.

Old 03-01-2010, 01:03 PM   #14
ozz465
Btw great looking dragon

Old 03-01-2010, 01:08 PM   #15
klaxxious
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozz465 View Post
Btw great looking dragon
Thanks Ozz. Eh, I give Nicole props on this dragon. I love her color and shes so friendly and like I said, any questions I have ever had (as dumb as they were) she helped me. Oh man and did I have some quesions lol. I was like that nevious parent with a new born. Ya... lol

Well she helped me alot and gave me alot of good recommendations on where to get food and what kinda additives to use.

This dragon is healthy as a horse! So rank on her all you'd like, I still give her props!

Old 03-01-2010, 02:18 PM   #16
chongorojo
This so called "good guy" thread smells as bad as a political comercial and is as full as they are on the bull shiza. Pathetic to BUY good guy threads nicole....

Old 03-01-2010, 02:25 PM   #17
capt._howdy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chongorojo View Post
This so called "good guy" thread smells as bad as a political comercial and is as full as they are on the bull shiza. Pathetic to BUY good guy threads nicole....
but he has his right to post

Old 03-01-2010, 03:02 PM   #18
bamagurl76
Quote:
Originally Posted by klaxxious View Post
Well I am not going through 41 pages of posts but I can tell you this much, I had a good experience with HG Dragons. Its ashame that, the person in that post isn't thrilled. Like I said my dragon came in amazing condition and Nicole was helpful. As far as my affiliation goes with Nicole goes is that I talked to her when I needed help. So, like I said before she was very helpful.
As far as an IP check goes, go for it. I use AT&T T1.

Old 03-01-2010, 04:25 PM   #19
AndreaH
Cody, just out of curiosity what is this dragons bloodlines. Is it a hypo?

Old 03-01-2010, 06:46 PM   #20
klaxxious
i have the paper work at home as soon as i get out of work ill post her bloodline. as far as getting paid to write good reviews... seems like your really grabbing at staws there. ok heres my question, what possible benfit could i have in posting this. there seem to be alot of faults in your reasoning. why in the world would shepay me for a good review on some web board. to me it seems like there are alot of grudges on this board, which is fine but i cant see slamming someones livleyhood unless deserved. from my experiences with hg dragons i juat cant see nicole being like that.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!