Good Guy Howlin' Gale Dragons - Nicole Norton Great Breeders - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-01-2010, 07:19 PM   #21
hhmoore
Your experiences may have been wonderful, and they are yours to share as you see fit....however, they do not devalue the experiences that others may have had with her. Those people are just as free to share their experiences, even if they are opposite yours. People can then form their own opinions, based on the experiences that are shared.

Old 03-01-2010, 07:22 PM   #22
capt._howdy
Quote:
Originally Posted by klaxxious View Post
from my experiences with hg dragons i juat cant see nicole being like that.
well SHE IS

Old 03-01-2010, 07:34 PM   #23
Suncoast Herpetological
Cody

It's the timing that has provoked all the questions. Both Nicole and her fiance' Ed Clark have prominent, active negative threads on the front page of this board. Your posting for the first time today after joining a week ago looks like an unlikely coincidence. Some see it as possible being promoted by Nicole as a bit of positive spin.

That said, glad you had a good experience and that you have a healthy pet.

Old 03-01-2010, 07:36 PM   #24
AndreaH
Cody, I am not saying anything other then do you have the bloodline and is the dragon a hypo. I ask this because my hypo male is a tangerine hypo x hypo and over time the brightness of his tangerine has lightened. In other words if your dragon is a hypo then you wouldnt have really noticed that much change in him on his color. People are upset because Nicole has been altering pictures of her dragons to enhance the bolder colors such as making the reds look a lot more red then what it is in person. I am glad that you had a good transaction from her, but over time things might have changed and others on here are only trying to warn you. Nothing more and nothing less.

Old 03-01-2010, 11:51 PM   #25
klaxxious
Very true. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I am not trying to promote or harm HG Dragons or Nicole. I just wanted to say that I had a good experience. I don't know what has gone on for this board being I wasn't here. But it just seemed like i was getting floged lol. I didn't want to get everyone riled up but it seems like I have.

I still stand by my orginal post. I think she's good, I could be wrong but she has yet to do me wrong.

I am not saying that everyone else is wrong and I am right. To each there own =)

Old 03-02-2010, 12:09 AM   #26
klaxxious
Here is Zelda's genetics
SandfireYellow/Red/Gold/Tangerine Hypo Pastel X Tangerine Hypo/Red Flame Sandfire/Snow/Chris Allen Red/Red Hypo Pastel

Old 03-02-2010, 12:26 AM   #27
Iraqvet
Quote:
Originally Posted by klaxxious View Post
i have the paper work at home as soon as i get out of work ill post her bloodline. as far as getting paid to write good reviews... seems like your really grabbing at staws there. ok heres my question, what possible benfit could i have in posting this. there seem to be alot of faults in your reasoning. why in the world would shepay me for a good review on some web board. to me it seems like there are alot of grudges on this board, which is fine but i cant see slamming someones livleyhood unless deserved. from my experiences with hg dragons i juat cant see nicole being like that.
It seems suspect because her and ed are some of the most shady people on here..The benefit of a good guy thread for her is the fact that it cannot be deleted..It woud counter her bad guy threads..Although people should be smart enough to stay away as the word on her is more bad then good...As far as slamming her livelyhood,that just makes me laugh..She does it to herself..If you owned a resturaunt,and spit in peoples food when you brought it to the table,and a local news paper wrote about that and you lost businness,would they be slamming your livelyhood as well?..Is it fair she continues on to take more and more of peoples hard earned money?...What goes around comes around...Losing her "livelyhood" as a breeder would benefit all of us on here anyways...So yeah,the less money she gets,the better.The more sales she loses,the better.It will force her to stop being like a bunch of bad words that I cant say...

Old 03-02-2010, 01:34 AM   #28
shlages
Do you have proof of this alleged purchase? Emails? Proof of payment sent? Anything to lead us to believe you ever had a real transaction? Any copies of ANY PROOF would be appreciated.Thanks.

Old 03-02-2010, 09:23 AM   #29
klaxxious
I'll see what I can dig up but im pritty sure i threw it all away

Old 03-02-2010, 11:49 AM   #30
AndreaH
Cody, thanx for sending the genetics on the dragon. The only other question is what do you mean by additives? Are you talking about their mineral/vitamin with calcium? And do you know the name of the parents? If you do know the name of the parents then that might help Shlages with his question about proof. I think with the bloodlines given, you did receive what you paid for and Im happy for you on that, but their are others that did not get what they paid for when it comes to the high colors such as red and orange. The only bad thing about buying on the internet is we can only go by what the pictures tell us about the color and the honesty of the seller. When you open the box you expect to see what was in the photos and she was caught altering photos. In your case Im glad you got what you wanted, but be patient with the buyers that did not.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!