Good Guy Howlin' Gale Dragons - Nicole Norton Great Breeders - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-02-2010, 11:55 AM   #31
PAVLOVK1025
The bad guy thread is up, the good guy thread is up...bad experiences and negative experiences. Get off the guy's back. Is it that hard to believe someone had a good sale with Nicole?

Old 03-02-2010, 12:22 PM   #32
shlages
[quote=klaxxious;882356]I'll see what I can dig up but im pritty sure i threw it all away [/QUOTE)
You have no proof of this purchase?Anything @ all?

Old 03-02-2010, 12:44 PM   #33
Otter_23
I think what is difficult to swallow is that the first post on this site from this individual is about a good transaction with Nicole. Even though they made the purchase a year ago. That and the fact that he(?) refuses to look at the negative thread and think that he may have possibly dodged a bullet. I'm sure Maddoff had a least one good transaction but do you think that one person would ignore all the other victims and continue to spout about the good transaction they had? If the OP is legit it is just difficult to swallow the fact he(?) refuses to acknowledge or even look at all the other people who have had negative transactions, which seem to far outweigh Nicole's positive transactions.

Old 03-02-2010, 12:52 PM   #34
deborahbroadus
(adding to the drama)...

What amazes me is that no one understands to LEAVE THE THREAD ALONE and let it die. Keeping it right at the top isn't doing the naive consumer any good. I have refrained from posting on here BECAUSE one good transaction does not negate all the bad, but if this one keeps being bumped to the top, it's ALL the newcomers will see.

End of drama and no longer posting in this thread.

Old 03-02-2010, 01:03 PM   #35
klaxxious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter_23 View Post
I think what is difficult to swallow is that the first post on this site from this individual is about a good transaction with Nicole. Even though they made the purchase a year ago. That and the fact that he(?) refuses to look at the negative thread and think that he may have possibly dodged a bullet. I'm sure Maddoff had a least one good transaction but do you think that one person would ignore all the other victims and continue to spout about the good transaction they had? If the OP is legit it is just difficult to swallow the fact he(?) refuses to acknowledge or even look at all the other people who have had negative transactions, which seem to far outweigh Nicole's positive transactions.
Interesting. I did read through some of the posts, its just I dont have time to troll through 41 pages of people complaining. I do not think I "dodged" a bullet. I didnt realize that i was being shot at.

I don't have the paper work as its like a year old and Im pritty sure I threw it away. I do have the geneitics paper work from nicole tho. I could scan that if that would really make you feel better. lol

Old 03-02-2010, 04:52 PM   #36
AndreaH
Cody and Shlages I went back through an old post on a different site and the parents to Zelda are Kisa and Flame that were born on July 12, 2008. Flame was purchased from Dachiu and Kisa was purchased from Robust Beardies, so his story as far as the purchasing from HGD is confirmed. Its from a blog on Rg.com if you want to check it out. Genetics match perfect to what he gave us and the time line does too. Just my two cents and some checking.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!