Good Guy Melinda Melanson - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-03-2010, 12:46 AM   #1
cornman
Thumbs up Melinda Melanson

I got 1.2 butters and a caramel het amel from melinda about 2 weeks ago. She was very friendly, easy to work with, and prompt with shipment. I actually missed out on these snakes because she had them sold, but a few days later she contacted me and said that the buyer fell through. I thought that was very nice of her, and I thank the other buyer for not coming through ( though they missed a good deal on some great snakes). The snakes are awesome and acclimated to the new surroundings immediately. They are some of the most yellow butters I have seen and the caramel is a dream.She also took the time to inform me today that the butters were het motley and of the hatch date. Over all great to work with and would definitely do business with her again and recommend her to anybody else.
Thanks Melinda.

Philip Eversole

Old 03-03-2010, 06:24 PM   #2
Melinda
Thank you Philip!! Love the Avatar. I'm sure they'll make lots of pretty babies for you. They made some pretty ones for me last season.

Old 03-06-2010, 03:30 AM   #3
Ernst
Melinda Melanson

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru.../2232thumb.gif I purchased a beautiful bloodred juvenile from Melinda a few days ago. He was shipped/packaged very professionally and acclimated to his new surroundings almost immediately. Melinda was a pleasure to deal with and I would highly recommend her.
Melinda, thanks again for the fantastic snake!

Ed Exley

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!