Ryan Spahr - GOOD GUY - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-11-2004, 09:11 AM   #1
KelliH
Ryan Spahr - GOOD GUY

I recently purchased an adult female ball python from Ryan. Communication was fantastic, shipping was prompt and the animal is exactly as described. Thanks Ryan!

Old 08-11-2004, 01:16 PM   #2
Rob @ RK Reptiles
I am glad to hear your deal went well with him.

My experience with him is we made a deal a few weeks back that I was going to purchase an adult female Ball from him. He said he was holding her for me and I was waiting for him to give me the e-mail address to send paypal payment. Well after he stated that he was holding her for me he e-mails me and tells me that he sold her to someone local to him. His e-mail stating he was holding her for me was on Thursday July 29 and the e-mail telling me he sold her locally was Friday July 30.

Old 08-11-2004, 02:55 PM   #3
KelliH
Quote:
My experience with him is we made a deal a few weeks back that I was going to purchase an adult female Ball from him.
I thought the animal you had inquired about was a 900 gram female, not an adult female? Hmm maybe I am mistaken. Anyway, the snake I purchased from Ryan IS an adult female, she weighs 1800 grams.

I don't think Ryan not selling you a snakemerits a negative post for him here.

Anyway, like I said, our transaction was smooth as silk and I would buy from him again with confidence.

Old 08-11-2004, 09:13 PM   #4
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Kelli,

The snake that he committed to selling to me was an 852 grams female. Whether or not him making a commitment and then selling out from underneath me should be a bad post that is up to each individual to decide. As I said I am glad that your deal went well with him and I posted exactly how my situation with him went for everyone to see. That is what this site is for, to tell everyone about deals whether they are good, bad, or indifferent.

Old 08-11-2004, 11:04 PM   #5
KelliH
I can understand being dissapointed that you didn't get the snake. It's happened to me before too, and it sucks.

You are right about what the site is for, I agree.

Old 08-17-2004, 01:24 PM   #6
tomsburms
Thumbs up Good Experience.

I just received an animal from Ryan. He had good communcation and the animal was shipped on time and was honestly represented. I would certainly purchase from him again.

Tom Reagan

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!