Ryan Connors GOOD GUY:) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-18-2005, 12:08 PM   #1
gracie
Ryan Connors GOOD GUY:)

Hey everyone, I recently did a trade with ryan and everything went great. He represented his animal well and I just adore the bunnie he sold me! So cute and friendly! Anyway, I would definetaly not hesitate to do business with Ryan again.

Old 03-18-2005, 08:50 PM   #2
MGReptiles
I have delt with Ryan on several ocassions and all were flawless.. I would recommend him without a doubt!!!
-Matt Graybeal

Old 03-19-2005, 07:21 PM   #3
connorrm
Hey Diana,
How is he doing?? Did you name him yet? I just did four breedings today so I will have a few more coming .....TTYL! And thanks for the post! And Matt I think our dealings went so well because you are just the best!

Old 03-19-2005, 07:41 PM   #4
gracie
Wink

Yeah, my mom fell in love with him and wanted to name him Cloud She said he reminds her of a rain cloud. lol. He's doing GREAT!!! I found a great big wire cage in my basement yesturday and you were right about the penny in the can thing, he goes crazy over it, I have to take it out at night cuz it keeps me awake when he chucks it in the air over and over again. lol. Let me know when you have some more, might be interested in a little female Thanks again!!!

Old 03-19-2005, 07:59 PM   #5
connorrm
I actually do have a little female available now. She is a blue otter. Quite cute Little bigger than him though I named her Pigla. LOL

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!