Allen from Reptile Kingdom, in New Jersey, Beware - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-24-2008, 04:58 PM   #61
memnoch1970
yeah you got to love the family dieing bit right..... come on you see what im dealing with. now you see why i was pissed at some of the people for defending an obvious liar........

Old 03-24-2008, 05:03 PM   #62
joepythons
first

Quote:
Originally Posted by memnoch1970
yeah you got to love the family dieing bit right..... come on you see what im dealing with. now you see why i was pissed at some of the people for defending an obvious liar........
Now be honest you came here first and blasted him and EVERYONE in NJ.So in a way i can see him being mad because of it but he does still owe you the money.So i guess we will see how he takes care of it from here on out.A word of advice though calm down and stop jumping everyone that posts here.That will only get you ignored no matter if he pays you or not.

Old 03-24-2008, 05:05 PM   #63
kmurphy
Quote:
Chris, just a word to the wise. You don't want to piss off a guy too much that owes you $1500.

Old 03-24-2008, 05:12 PM   #64
joepythons
agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmurphy
Chris, just a word to the wise. You don't want to piss off a guy too much that owes you $1500.
I agree

Old 03-24-2008, 05:22 PM   #65
memnoch1970
i understand what you guys are saying. but im not gonna kiss this guys butt just to get money he owes. i have resources in jersey, this guy will pay or deal with the consequenses. its his choice.. i apologized for being a hot head to the right people in private messages. im wont apologize to a guy oviously lying to me. please ive been around the block a few times guys. anyway thanks joe, and others for everything will see what happens......

Old 03-24-2008, 06:02 PM   #66
seminoleranch
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmurphy
Mindy, did you ever get paid?
Okay I have been seeing this go back and forth all day and had plan to stay out of it once all the flaming started. Now a direct question has been ask of me I will answer.
I did get paid after quite some time of going back and forth with him. It got really nasty for a while but I stuck to my guns and went about everything the leagle way. After doing what the law requires on my end I was able to get a payment from him viv PayPal BEFORE I had to take the whole thing to the D.A.
Chris, I am more than willing to help you and tell you what steps you need to take to get your money. But PLEASE do not flame everyone from N.J. on here. I made phone calls to some of these people and although I dont know for a fact if it helped, some offered to talk to him for me and said they would tell him he needed to set things right.
I have been breeding dogs for years before I got in this and was really burn by someone of a certain group. I could not say I would never deal with this group of people again because I have another person from the same type of group who has spent tons of money buying her breeding stock from me. Its just a sad fact of life that sometimes there are people out there who just are not honest. It dont matter who they are or where they are from.
Now as for Chris sending dragons without payment...I cant say a thing about this because if he got the same vibes from the man I did then I can see why he done it. When I spoke to him he made sure I knew how well known he was (Allen) how many books he had wrote and how many stores he supplied reptiles to.My thoughts where why would someone this famouse do me wrong. My mistake. It was not till I had got on here that I found out what a mistake I had made. Lesson learn.
I made sure when I posted here that I stated facts. I till have all my emails that I can post to back me up. I will not call anyone names but I will say there is some money issues taken place. My best advice to anyone who wants to sell to him is get your money first and make sure the money is good before you send your reptiles.
And why I never posted anything thing back is because of threats Allen made to me about ever posting on this board again. I will not go into these because they where all said by phone so I can not show everyone proof. Untill now I decided it best if I just remain a reader only here. Now I just dont care. If he does what he claims so be, I just want to see Chris get his money and everyone on here go back to getting along again.
Chris, once again if you will email me with your phone number or I can email you mine I will explane each step you need to take. Its too much information to place in a posting.

Old 03-24-2008, 06:27 PM   #67
memnoch1970
thankyou mindy, well im happy to say allen is wanting to pay now. ive sent him paypal info and am waiting as we speak for a response. if he pays i will acknowledge so and put this subject to rest once and for all.... thankyou again mindy for time and energy spent on your post. i will send you my phone number and well if you need any dragons or if you have any let me know..

Old 03-24-2008, 09:00 PM   #68
memnoch1970
well i sent him the info for paypal, and oh what a surprise nothing done. he must be so sick he went straight to bed.... this guys a class act all the way. get with the program allen i cant wait to hear your new excuse . allen of www.reptilekingdom.com/

Old 03-24-2008, 09:32 PM   #69
spawn
Chris, if the payment is to happen by paypal, you'll need (or rather, want to) ask for 3% or whatever the charge is EXTRA, because on the traditional account, the payee gets charged if more than $500 is moved in one month. This depends on your account type, but I'm assuming it's the same as mine.

Old 03-24-2008, 10:33 PM   #70
cyberfrog
A. Against paypal TOS to charge the buyer.
B. If he wanted it that way, he should deal with it.
C.If you want to be that much of a pain in the ass to a guy who took 41 dragons off your hands at a price you evidently liked, good luck finding that again. I certainly wouldn't deal with you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!