Mike Barrera/Snakes at Sunset - Great Guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-20-2008, 02:00 PM   #1
StickyTongues
Mike Barrera/Snakes at Sunset - Great Guy

I've purchased a few things from Amir before and I understand that Mike has taken over the store from him and I expected nothing less from the steller service that Amir has given me in the past. I'm happy to say I was not at the least bit disappointed with my dealings with Mike and how smoothly things went. Mike was there to answer all my questions and concerns and shipped promptly as requested due to my busy schedule.

The 1.1 pair of YB's arrived safe and sound and perfectly packaged. It's been a week now and both are eating for me with no problems. Thanks Mike for the great deal and killer animals.
Attached Images

Old 03-20-2008, 02:01 PM   #2
StickyTongues
My signature didn't get added to the bottom there.

Old 03-20-2008, 02:04 PM   #3
StickyTongues
Lets try that again.

Sam Leam

Old 01-31-2010, 08:52 AM   #4
Ed Clark
Anyone have any recent transactions with Mike B. ?

Old 01-31-2010, 11:37 PM   #5
Suncoast Herpetological
He purchased animals from me in Daytona and Tampa last season. He has purchased from me many times over the last 15 years. No complaints from me on any transaction I have had with him.

Old 01-31-2010, 11:56 PM   #6
dac343
I've ordered some frogs from him in the past 3 months, really good communication and fast shipping. Had one hiccup fixed really quick. Had probably 3 different transactions with him, all went smooth.

Old 02-01-2010, 12:00 AM   #7
dac343
Quote:
Originally Posted by dac343 View Post
I've ordered some frogs from him in the past 3 months, really good communication and fast shipping. Had one hiccup fixed really quick. Had probably 3 different transactions with him, all went smooth.
Names David Cravens

Old 02-01-2010, 04:45 PM   #8
TannersPythons
I have personally been to their store, and I hate to say it, but it's a whole different story. Many animals had no water. and their cages were VERY dirty, and there was actually a dead, rotted, and dried out snake in a container that looked like it had been there weeks.

Old 02-01-2010, 07:19 PM   #9
alexestrada17
Quote:
Originally Posted by TannersPythons View Post
I have personally been to their store, and I hate to say it, but it's a whole different story. Many animals had no water. and their cages were VERY dirty, and there was actually a dead, rotted, and dried out snake in a container that looked like it had been there weeks.
I have been to the store many times (i live 5 minutes away), i have never witnessed this.

Old 02-02-2010, 04:48 PM   #10
TannersPythons
we are talking about the same one, right? 72nd street? When I saw it, it was horrible. That was about a month ago.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!