Trade Trade: DBT(turtle), Looking for: Snapping turtle - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Old 06-17-2011, 03:25 PM   #1
Deku
Trade: DBT(turtle), Looking for: Snapping turtle

I'm seeking for any young adult snapping turtles. Say 5-12inches would be okay. (Nothing under.)

Prefered snapper species:
-common snapper(main preferance---morphs and regular colored welcomed as well!)
-Florida Snapper(Morphs and regular color welcomed!)
-Mexican Snapper(Rosetti? I think it's how it's spelt. This I'm not too in "favor" of but it's a " possibility")
-Alligator snapper(Least prefered--- infact if i get offered any of the above ill take those instead of the ally.)
------------
Requirements:
-Information: Full name(last name as well), Age, Drivers liscense(copied and photo), picture of the enclosure, information regarding previous owner. Captive bred and captive born only!

(I'll be -okay- taking a wild caught one--- AS LONG as these conditions are met: Must have had a parasite/bacterial infection check up--recent, recent vet visit, and must have been with you for atleast a year. Please note that wild specimens may be pathogens of bacteria and almost always are carrying parasites.)

Sorry for being so strict but I'm new at this so I don't wanna get ripped off.

I live in NEW JERSEY. I won't mind going to the following two states: NY, or PA(near hamburg or north pa only--- if you're willing to meet half way where I live that's fine as well.).

The Diamond Backterrapin is 4-5inches in length(ill take a few pictures later of it with a measurement as well). She/he has been feeding nicely. Feed her every 2days. I don't know the sex but I call it a she because it feels like it might be a she(I never checked). She's captive born and captive raised. I got her/he from a local breeder(ill see if I can find out who it was again).

I've had it for 1.5 years. Healthy little bugger.

Ill throw in some food as an incentive for LOCAL breeders. If it's shipped to even out the price I will charge 20-30dollars for shipping and handling. If it must be shipped it MUST be overnight! As well as it must be from a good source of shipping!

It must be processed through faunaclassifieds. So I would apprciate leaving comments on here as well as knowing that I will ship it through "shipyourreptiles.com" as I expect you(the trader) to do the same.

NOTICE:
I'm not responsible for anything against the laws of your state! So check your local Fish and wildlife regulations!

You can also email me for more questions @:

sunnysushie@hotmail.com
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!