Help me decide - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Old 01-30-2018, 02:41 AM   #11
hotlips
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCrowned View Post
That's what my Boa was... turns out I wasn't a boa person... lol....
I'm really not a boa person either. Many years ago, I accepted a yearling BCI that no one wanted...she was extremely 'bitey' (very afraid-she'd changed homes several times) & while I've never been drawn to large boas, I wasn't worried about a yearling, & I cured her biting pretty fast. My intent was always just to calm her down & then find her a "boa person", but she grew so slowly that for some years I thought she might be one of those that stays smaller. I'm not a real big person myself, so when she got to be 7 1/2' long after 12 years, I also found the right home for her...I can still visit, she's not far away & her new 'mom' is a vet-tech where I take my dogs. It was hard to do...I missed her snuggling around me watching movies, but I don't miss the wrestling match to get her back in her cage. But hey, you might consider something like an Aussie Spotted python...they are small but really a hoot! Very alert, plenty of prey drive , but easy to house & handle.

I do think boas are beautiful & we don't all like the same things...looks like the OP made a good choice.

Old 02-03-2018, 08:50 PM   #12
CricketChitin
Cnice lookin morphs

Old 02-03-2018, 09:11 PM   #13
Stephenson8011
I have had boas in the past so the size doesn’t bother me. I really wanted a pair or carpets as well so I ordered a pair from Ed Lilley at Constricts Northwest. They should be here Tuesday

Old 02-04-2018, 03:09 PM   #14
Morelia4life
I'm just waiting on Tinley to get my carpet. I'm probably going to get a Sunglow or Jungle.

Old 02-07-2018, 12:54 AM   #15
Vithaxton
When in doubt always go with option C and choose both! Then again thats probably why I've pretty much run out of space in my reptile room as well lol

Old 02-07-2018, 01:05 AM   #16
hotlips
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vithaxton View Post
When in doubt always go with option C and choose both! ....
Sounds like me...

Old 02-07-2018, 01:18 AM   #17
Vithaxton
I know right?! Its so hard to choose some times! Reptiles are a serious addiction!

Old 02-07-2018, 01:31 AM   #18
hotlips
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vithaxton View Post
I know right?! Its so hard to choose some times! Reptiles are a serious addiction!
Worse than potato chips! they ought to have warning labels?

Old 02-07-2018, 06:25 AM   #19
Stephenson8011
Yes they are. I ended up ordering a pair of Carpet Pythons from Ed Lilley at Constrictors Northwest

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!