For Sale Collection reduction moving sale group - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 12-13-2013, 07:41 PM   #1
livylive95
Collection reduction moving sale group

The finalized listing! In order to move and concentrate my dragons I have decided to sell a group of 7 near adult dragons and 15 babies. These are all hand raised by me and I have the lineage to nearly all of the dragons listed, they are all breeder quality. This will be an excellent opportunity for those always looking for a great deal and awesome dragons to expand your colony. The price I have chosen I feel is beyond fair, since the babies are whole sale priced, simply selling the babies at full price will give you equal to or more than the total cost of the group of awesome dragons I put hard work, time, and money into.

The total group is as follows:

Fantastic Breeders most in brumation and ready to breed and make spectacular babies this spring/summer, 2 males 5 females:

Nova: Hypo 50% het trans and recessive leather, Rainbow citrus tigered Male 225g 15.5" with a 1-1.5" minor tail nip. Starting to black beard some and show interest in the ladies will be more enthusiastic after winter.
And sister from 2 clutches after
Saturn: Hypo 50% het trans and recessive leather, Rainbow citrus tiger female high orange and awesome pattern that is only a few large circles rather than more smaller ones, 95g 12" .5inch nip

Dante: red orange Italian leather 50% het hypo and trans extreme tigered Male, ready to breed virgin, 300g 14.5" with a 4.5" section of tail missing and one toe nail but regardless amazing looking and beefy young stud
And his 2 clutch mate sister hold backs
Tigra: citrusy extreme tigered 50% het hypo and trans female 255g 17" just a perfectly structured awesome girl with exquisite bars and coloration
Their sister
Rose: roseyorange colored Italian leather 50% het hypo n trans female, 225g 16" another perfect plump lady dragon so sweet n fat

Spazz: yellow and white hypo probable het trans female produced by blood bank, 65g 14" she has a weird skiddish snazzy personality and a longer thinner structured body

Yellow Mamma: yellow white tigered leather female, she bred first time this past summer she was 375 when bred and dropped a few grams after 3 clutches but she's currently at 340 grams with a totally empty belly and 18.5" long

I valued the adults at $1,200 as a group (I'd sell for more individually)

And the babies will include the following for the group: 15 baby dragons

4, 8.5- 10" babies from Cane to Yellow mama all are 100% het hypo 50% het trans, 2 leather tiger males, 1 white pastel phase male, and 1 orange and white leather female

3, 7.25" babies from Cane and Yellow Mamma all are 100% het hypo 50% het trans females

4, 6-6.5" babies from Elvis to Lilith
2 100% het hypo 66% het trans one male and one female, 1 male hypo trans Italian leather, 1 male Italian leather 100% het hypo 66% het trans

4, 5.5-6.5" babies from Cane to Yellow Mamma all 100% het hypo 50% het trans 3 leathers two female one male and one normal scaled female.

I value the group of 15 babies for $500 at wholesale value (including a hypo trans leather)

I however will make this deal awesome by totaling it out to an even $1,575 shipped to your door (overnight shipping for this many dragons costs $75-135 depending on location).

Serious inquirers please contact me Alivia at 239-839-2999 or email me at aliviaw95@gmail.com, I am currently located in Springfield, Oregon but can ship almost anywhere, pictures available to serious inquirers
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!