Hello - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 11-16-2011, 03:50 PM   #1
Grant Nealon
Red face Hello

Grant from France... Born and raised in Africa, left in 2004.. Currently living in a sleepy little village in the South West of France... Very Very cool.. I miss the variety of reps from Africa, but some pretty cool ones here... Don't have any pets yet, but am working on it... Interested in Photography, Reptiles, butterflies, Birds (both varieties ) Just about anything out doors...
Best wishes

Old 11-16-2011, 03:55 PM   #2
TheFragginDragon
Bienvenue sur la Fauna Grant!

Old 11-16-2011, 04:14 PM   #3
Grant Nealon
Merci vous êtes très gentil..

Old 11-17-2011, 12:52 AM   #4
Mikkwa
Welcome aboard! I can't speak,read or write french ( I barely can master what I call Texas American), but glad to meet you. As a child my Mom would not let me keep reptiles, she was deathly afraid of snakes. So I would catch all the caterpillars I could find & loved watching them go into their crystalline form & emerge as a butterfly or moth.

Look forward to hearing more about reptiles & other fauna from Africa & France.

Old 11-17-2011, 02:20 AM   #5
Grant Nealon
Thank you very much for the warm welcome De'Andrea... Glad to meet you..
My parents are both English and moved to Africa in the fifties... So don't worry about writing to me in French, as I'm of English origin and grew up in the Rhodesia's of Southern Africa... I married a beautiful little French girl, and now live in France... I don't speak or write French to good either... LOL... Growing up, I like you was mad on anything outdoors, and with the climate and species variety in Southern Africa, had plenty to do... I still am just as crazy about it and do what I can when I can... Thank you once again, and I look forward to sharing. Best wishes
Grant
Lost in France.....

Old 11-17-2011, 11:16 PM   #6
Tiger Lilly
Yeah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFragginDragon View Post
Bienvenue sur la Fauna Grant!
...what John said!
Just cant remember much 5th grade french!

Welcome!

Old 11-18-2011, 03:43 PM   #7
Grant Nealon
Cheers Troi..
Don't stress about the French... English is good... Thanks for the welcome..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!