Where did you come from?? - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-09-2012, 07:31 AM   #31
TheFragginDragon
Thanks guys. Yeah, the last one is just a Hot Mojo, guess I was seeing what I wanted to see .

I got a response from Ralph Davis after asking for his opinion on what was going on with the star, his answer was:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Davis
I can see both traits.......and some "extra" for sure.......that's what
happens when we breed the "white snake complex" mutations.........there is a lot of stuff going on with these morphs that we have yet to figure
out........you just proved that again.........cool looking snake.
So it's going to be an exciting next couple of years, trying to reproduce this effect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diego Velarde View Post
John, do you know what was the pairing that produced the mom of this clutch?
Congrats on the amazing baby. I love the pied belly reaching up the sides.

No idea Diego, I purchased her from Nick Meyers back in 2009. Guess I'll have to try to contact him and see if he has records.

Old 07-09-2012, 07:46 AM   #32
Focal
So do you have plans for the new fire/moj yet? I'm thinking Vanilla!!!

Old 07-09-2012, 07:57 AM   #33
TheFragginDragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal View Post
So do you have plans for the new fire/moj yet? I'm thinking Vanilla!!!
I'm getting it sexed this coming weekend, so I'll know for sure it's plans once that's determined. If it's a male, he's definitely going to be bred back to momma to see what happens. Female - back to daddy the first year, and then the Vanilla track sounds promising!

Old 07-09-2012, 08:08 AM   #34
Matt2979
I'm still amazed at how gorgeous this mojo-fire turned out! I love when an exceptional hatchling becomes even more amazing after the first shed. But there is no need to wait 'til the weekend to find out what sex he is. Fed Ex can have him here within 26'ish hours, and I'll tell you within minutes of him getting here...to his new home.

Old 07-09-2012, 08:14 AM   #35
TheFragginDragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt2979 View Post
I'm still amazed at how gorgeous this mojo-fire turned out! I love when an exceptional hatchling becomes even more amazing after the first shed. But there is no need to wait 'til the weekend to find out what sex he is. Fed Ex can have him here within 26'ish hours, and I'll tell you within minutes of him getting here...to his new home.

Great Id.....ahhh, nice try paisan

Old 07-09-2012, 12:22 PM   #36
AbsoluteApril
looking great!! I also really like that high blushed mojo

Old 07-09-2012, 03:35 PM   #37
Diego Velarde
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFragginDragon View Post
No idea Diego, I purchased her from Nick Meyers back in 2009. Guess I'll have to try to contact him and see if he has records.
I was wondering... since the belly and side walls on her remind me of the disco fire combo. She might have disco in her since its such a settle morph.

Old 07-09-2012, 04:03 PM   #38
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diego Velarde View Post
I was wondering... since the belly and side walls on her remind me of the disco fire combo. She might have disco in her since its such a settle morph.
I was thinking the same thing today when I stumbled across this pic:

http://www.captivebredreptileforums....v-a1-1000c.jpg

Old 07-10-2012, 07:30 AM   #39
TheFragginDragon
To be honest, I've never even heard of Disco before you mentioned it. From what I'm reading, that's supposed to be a co-dominant trait very similar to the Fire. Is it possible that the Fire I bred her to is actually a Disco?

Old 07-10-2012, 08:24 AM   #40
Diego Velarde
I think you did bred it to a fire, but I think mom could be a mojave disco.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
fire, mojave