SOLD!! 2 Nigerian Yellow Uromastyx - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Uromastyx

Notices

Old 03-27-2016, 10:27 PM   #1
shizaveki
2 Nigerian Yellow Uromastyx

I'd prefer to sell them with their equipment, but I can do without.
This is more of a re-homing than a sale, because my job is transferring me overseas... I'd just rather they went to someone who will care for them than not. The smaller one wasn't doing to well with her cagemate, so I put her in a separate cage...

They're both still juvenile, but the larger one is really taking off. He's very bright yellow, and honestly beautiful. He's also very tame and likes to rest on your arm The smaller one needs more handling and hasn't really presented much color yet.

I'd prefer local pickup, but I'm willing to ship.
$60 each for a re-homing fee.
$150 for the equipment (including tanks).
$250 total if you get them with the equip.
(shipping not included)

Equipment details:
30L? tank with a breeder hood and 150w bulb.
20L? tank with a mini hood and 100W bulb (iirc).
Temperature monitor
Reptisun LED UVB hood 24"
And an automatic switch for the lights.
Oh, and all the stuff in the cage, ofc.
If you need pictures of any, let me know!

Thanks!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-10-2016, 01:33 PM   #2
IronShingus
Hello, tried to respond to your reddit post but spambots got rid of my comment since it was a new account.
I am looking to get started keeping reptiles and have been really interested in Uros. If you are still looking for a new home for them let me know. I am in Lawrence Ks, so not too far away. Completely understand if you are looking for an experienced owner but just figured I would ask.
Some questions:
Would you part with just the larger yellow one? if so, cost of him and his setup?

Will he require a larger tank as he gets older?

I have heard the temperature gradient for Uros can be tricky depending on tank size, is his tank large enough to make the correct gradients doable?

Wild caught? offspring of wild caught? captive bred?

How difficult has maintaining low humidity been for you? (seeing as we are in similar climates)

Looking forward to a reply
-Nick

Old 05-11-2016, 01:45 AM   #3
shizaveki
I'm so sorry! I forgot to mark this as sold >< I actually found a buyer through the Facebook Uro classifieds page. Thanks for your interest though! And I hope you find a herp to start with!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
uromastyx