Which Morph .......Investments?? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors   Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds  Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Do you want to be able to bump and highlight your classified ads? Click here!

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-23-2005, 01:11 PM   #1
lilraider
Which Morph .......Investments??

I was wondering what are your top 3 pics for the best morphs as investments ........this will be fun!!!!

-John

Old 10-23-2005, 02:34 PM   #2
Chris@TSE
my answer was given in a similar thread here. granted it was limited to two options, but my answer applies here. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=72821

Old 10-23-2005, 04:45 PM   #3
Milwaukee Reptiles
Short answer: None. There are absolutely no Leopard geckos that you should base an entire business around. They all are bred to quickly and by so many people that it's extremely difficult to make money at it.

Long answer: Anything line bred will keep it's value longer than recessive or co-dom traits. As long as your not in it for the money (I never was... I sold to help pay for feeders and supplies but I NEVER made a profit with the leos). Recessive and co-dom traits are reproduced so quickly it's hard to really make any money at it.

Stick with the morphs you like, don't expect to make any money, and be happy that you're doing what you like.

Old 10-23-2005, 05:53 PM   #4
Golden Gate Geckos
I also posted my comments on this subject on the thread with a similar title that was posted just before this one:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/for...ead.php?t=72821

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!