awesome babies, for cheap - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2008, 08:45 AM   #11
gillian25
i hate to ask you on here but i have emailed you several times since you got my money with no responce and you have posted dragons here since. it has been days and when are you going to send my dragons? i have seen you on since ,but? if your not going to send them out please send back my money $120 is a lot for no dragons.you responded back befor you got my money . you seemed like a stand up kind of guy!

Old 10-24-2008, 10:23 AM   #12
gillian25
you were just on and STILL did not answer my emails about where my beardes are . thats fine . i am contacting the bank today i have your signature on my check and i will sue you along with court costs and any other costs to get my money back . i will win cause your name is on my check . me and the other guy u did this to only wanted what we payed for . you responded until you got our money.

Old 10-24-2008, 12:59 PM   #13
gillian25
how can you have 11 babys for sale when i paid for two and the other guy paid for ten ........?

Old 10-24-2008, 01:01 PM   #14
gillian25
Angry

P.S none of us got our babys . but you cashed the checks

Old 10-24-2008, 04:48 PM   #15
prater
i would like to throw in my 2 cents. i think this crazy. wtf do you get off ripping people off on a site where we are all supose to be helping eachother with problums and selling outstanding looking babies then not sending them to the people is some of the dumbiest stuff you could do. i mean do you want your name known nation wide to be a theif and a cheat thats just stupid. i suggest you contact these people and refund them or give them dragons they paied for or you will loose a court case cause the can print alll the things on this site to help their case. and toni is a great person i have sold her some dragons myself and she is very nice and understanding i hate to see this happen to you toni. i wish you luck and hope all goes well.
matt prater
bearded ambitios

Old 10-24-2008, 06:08 PM   #16
brdyluv
emails

i do not know why i am getting all these emails for this thread but i am not the seller and keep getting threatening emails

Old 10-24-2008, 07:04 PM   #17
gillian25
thanks matt . i did talk to chris and he said he didnt have my beared or my money but would clear it up in a fue weeks . thats ok . and i love my babys from you thanks ...... a matter of fact i was lovin up my little girl just now . i hope chris keeps his word . i will give him time .......

Old 10-25-2008, 09:14 AM   #18
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by gillian25 View Post
thanks matt . i did talk to chris and he said he didnt have my beared or my money but would clear it up in a fue weeks . thats ok . and i love my babys from you thanks ...... a matter of fact i was lovin up my little girl just now . i hope chris keeps his word . i will give him time .......
You need to follow through, and contact your bank. Bring prints of this thread with you. He took your money, sent no dragons, and you're going to give him time to "make it right"? HE STOLE YOUR MONEY! That's just food for him to pull this on someone else. Wake up man.

Old 10-25-2008, 11:19 AM   #19
prater
to be honest toni this guy is right you need to just contact bank with the info you have and just get your money back. do you really want dragons from this person weather or not you get them isnt even the biggest thing to be concerned with. now this guy has a check with your bank number on it and your full name whats to keep him from trying to scam you even more or what if the dragons you get from him he didnt even breed he could have just pasted pics of someones babies and lied all along. do you really wanna get cought up in that kind of junk. babies could be inbred or anything this guy just makes me mad.

Old 10-25-2008, 06:02 PM   #20
72sst
No water snakes for my 40.00 either obviously.
Eric

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread