For Sale Closing sale, all must go!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 01-23-2010, 10:19 AM   #1
Bearded Wizard 1
Closing sale, all must go!!!

Hey Guys,

Well due to the broken engagement between myself and my fiance I'm forced to sell all of my dragons in order to move to a smaller location.

I will be posting pictures shortly, but please check my website as I have updated by "Breeders" page with prices shipped!!!

www.annapolisbeardeddragon.com

If you have any questions just let me know and if your local to me (2.5hr) I have all of my melamine cages for sale as well! $100 each or a Triple stack for $250... Comes with all lighting, electrical, etc... Also my baby racks are for sale as well and come with 2 extra brand new 4 foot ReptiSun 10.0's along with the 2 x 2 bulb fluorescent light fixtures...

Take care,

Anthony
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-23-2010, 11:12 AM   #2
Bearded Wizard 1
Izzy has been acquired from my good friend Chris Patrick over at Show Time Dragons. She is a beautiful full body red Hypo Female from Dachiu, and will make a great addition to my already diverse line of Reds!!!For Sale: $850 shipped!!! (Proven) SOLD!!! Thanks KP!

Below is our beautiful Hypo boy Luke, he was produced by a private breeder! Father is from East Coast Dragons and mother is from Red Lotus Dragons. Primarily showing the "Satyrday Red" from his lineage, this clear nailed boy will be a great addition to our breeding's this winter! Actual morph is as follows: Satyrday Red/Blood Cawely Red x Xtreme Red/C.A. Red. For Sale: $550 shipped, one of the reddest hypos I've ever seen, I had big plans for him this year until I had to move!!! Super Vibrant at all times!!!

"Mango" is an outstanding Clear nailed Orange Hypo from JDM Dragons. He has developed into one of the most vibrant dragons I've ever seen in person with his orange stripes and baby blue side bars! His morph is Hypo Pastel/Orange German Giant x Hypo Pastel Snow(Clear nails) For Sale: $400 shipped!!! (Proven) Throws crazy Hypo babies, super vibrant offspring!!!

"Yellow Guy" is an outstanding example of what a yellow/citrus dragon should look like! I picked him up from Mike at Sunshine Dragons, he is a little over 1.5 years when I received this beautiful boy, he is an exceptional breeder! His morph is Citrus x Citrus (He is bright yellow/lemon in person, and not the butter color you see in these pictures. PROVEN HET TRANS !!! For Sale: $400 shipped!!! (Proven)

Below we have Snow Flake she is our beautiful Sunburst x Snow (Proven Het Hypo) with red eyes Female from Caliente Dragons. Snow Flake is a very sweet girl, with a ton of personality, and with a ton of color to back her up! The only imperfection she has is about 1.5-2 inches of her tail missing. She currently weighs in at 435grams and has given us beautiful babies from Yellow Guy! For Sale: $350 shipped!!! (Proven)

Below is Ed,(AKA Crazy eyes) he is our fast growing boy, he is 17 months at the moment, 19" and 420 grams. He is our Red Flame x Red Desert Male from Caliente Dragons. **Through the breeding of Snow Flake, Ed has proven him self to be Het Hypo as he produce our beautiful Hypo boy "Lime".** For Sale: $300 shipped!!! (Proven)

Below we have our female holdback Matilda, she is the most unique and in my opinion the most beautiful out of the clutch! She has the perfect mix of citrus coloration from her mother, and tangerine/red accents from her father laid on top of a milky white/snow background! For Sale: $300 shipped, Proven!!!

More dragons coming soon!

Anthony
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-23-2010, 11:13 AM   #3
Bearded Wizard 1
The beautiful dragon below is our Holdback female Isebel and she is from the breeding of Red x Pumpkin. We have big plans for her in 2010! Now the foundation for our "Solar Flare" Line of Reds!!! For Sale: $250 shipped!!! Will be 3 times brighter than mother!!!

Sprite is one of our offspring from Sunny x Luie that we produced in 2007, we recently purchased her back from Chris Patrick at Show Time Dragons. I will be pairing her to Yellow Guy to produce more killer double hets and Trans het Hypo babies! She is a vital part of our "Solar GLo" line of dragons as her mother is Sunny the Yellowest Hypo in history!!! Her morph is Yellow Hypo x Citrus/Snow/Normal. She is 100% Het Hypo and Possibly Het Trans.For Sale: $350 shipped!!! (Proven, and my back bone to my Yellow Hypo line...)

Contact User Check User
Old 01-23-2010, 01:47 PM   #4
Bearded Wizard 1
More to come shortly...

Anthony
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-23-2010, 01:52 PM   #5
kvongpha
Message sent.

Old 01-23-2010, 01:55 PM   #6
Bearded Wizard 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvongpha View Post
Message sent.
Replied...

Anthony
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-23-2010, 02:02 PM   #7
Bearded Wizard 1
Here are more dragons I didn't get a chance to add:

Below is our Clear Nailed female Flare she comes from a Mid-West breeder. We look forward to crossing her with Luke our Red Hypo male!!! A super vibrant girl that will help develop and extend our Solar Flare line of Reds!
For Sale: $500 shipped!!! (Insane Red Hypo, super vibrant!)

Below is another beautiful Pink Hypo from DiAnn from Sizzlin Dragons. We received her from Chris Patrick and she is 100% Het Trans! For Sale: $125 shipped!!!

This is Red, he is our Stunning Cawely Red male. His exact morph is Cawley Red x Psycho Red/Orange G.G./Blood Sandfire. He has full body saturation and the color continues down to the tip of his tail! He will make an outstanding addition to our breeders next year! He is a Dachiu dragon, I picked him up as a baby!For Sale: $450 shipped!!! (Proven, throws crazy maroon reds!!!)

Still more coming soon!!!

Anthony
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-23-2010, 02:06 PM   #8
kmack28
email sent.

Old 01-23-2010, 02:24 PM   #9
kvongpha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearded Wizard 1 View Post
Replied...

Anthony
Replied...

Old 01-23-2010, 02:39 PM   #10
Bearded Wizard 1
Sale pending on Izzy...

Anthony
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!