Speckled king breeding problem - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-22-2005, 09:26 PM   #1
themselves
Speckled king breeding problem

Ok here goes, i picked up a trio of speckled kings, just to mess around with and see how many eggs i can pull out of them, and me being a python breeder im not sure if its ok for this large female to be biting the male and holding him down? it kinda scares me cause these are my friends snakes, and im just doing the work of breeding for him. is it alright for them to bite each other during copulation and breeding? i just wanted to be on the safe side since ive never breed kings out of all my years. thanks for any replys.

jeff