My NEXT specie of Geckos will be... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-05-2006, 09:17 PM   #1
Golden Gate Geckos
My NEXT specie of Geckos will be...

OK, so we are all stuck on our favorite specie(s) of gecko, but what would you all like to start working with?

Old 05-05-2006, 09:28 PM   #2
CrazyRhacos
Where to start.
P.rangi
helmeted geckos.
agamera persica
C.scaburm
coleonyx sp.
and alot alot of other animals thouse are probly my most wanted right know.
What do you want?

Old 05-05-2006, 09:42 PM   #3
KelliH
My Gecko Wishlist

Naultinus.. any species would be fine!

Nephrurus asper
Nephrurus laevissimus

Eurydactylodes agricolae

Old 05-05-2006, 09:59 PM   #4
Milwaukee Reptiles
I know it's kind of boring but I've always liked the look of viper geckos and most of the Uroplatus species. I also don't have any cresteds at the moment and I certainly wouldn't mind getting them again.

Old 05-05-2006, 10:54 PM   #5
Golden Gate Geckos
Hmmm... there are so many gecko species I'd LOVE to work with! Let's see, I really would like to have a group of African Fat-tails, Central American Bandeds, and pictus. I really like Chinese Cave Geckos, too.

Soooo many geckos, so little time! (and space!)

Old 05-06-2006, 01:47 AM   #6
houdini1
Thanks to Kelli and her pics in another thread I have fallen in Love with the Rough Knob tailed Gecko.

Old 05-06-2006, 02:04 AM   #7
Gexx
Any Gonatodes
Any Sphaerodactylus
Any rare Hemidactylus
Pachydactylus sp.

Old 05-06-2006, 02:27 AM   #8
CrazyRhacos
Dont you already have thouse Tomas?
Ive really come to like the hemidactylus brooki.their cool looken.

Old 05-06-2006, 10:14 AM   #9
Mark Beverly
I have never kept any geckos before but of late I am quite taken with the striped fat tails. I have also seen some very remarkable crestie pictures these last few days. With so many wonderful choices, it is hard to know where to begin

Old 05-06-2006, 12:38 PM   #10
Golden Gate Geckos
Actually, it was the Pareodura pictus that got me interested in reptiles in the first place about 12 years ago. A friend of mine at work kept several reptile species, and brought me in a Fauna magazine that featured these cute little geckos, and I was smitten! I wound up doing a lot of research, and found that the leopard geckos were more my style... the rest is history.

I would LOVE to expand my collection to multiple gecko species, but Golden Gate Geckos is a 'one woman operation', and I'm already maxed out on space and energy!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!