Inquiry Ashley Elliot "Balls1313" - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-30-2013, 11:06 AM   #31
Designer Ball Pythons
A dispute was filed with PayPal, which they then closed due to her issuing a refund.

Old 04-30-2013, 12:07 PM   #32
tpr1961
I started a claim with her witch was found in my favore. Paypal stated I will see my refund within 7 business days. I let y'all know if I get it.

Old 04-30-2013, 12:12 PM   #33
Designer Ball Pythons
I have a feeling you are in the same boat I'm in. PayPal keeps trying to remove funds from her account but she was smart enough to wipe it out as soon as it hit her bank.

Old 04-30-2013, 02:20 PM   #34
moghue
After looking at the pics and the ad that was shown on this thread it def screams scammer. I have found that most ads like that are scams. thats one reason why i dont really buy anything unless i can physically see it in person. I know there are a lot of honest people out there selling stuff but after having been scammed myself twice i dont take any chances

Old 04-30-2013, 09:05 PM   #35
7lowrider9
she's still on here as of april 30 and advertising the same balls which takes a lot of balls !!!!! want to know why she or he are still on here being able scam honest people out of there money !!!!!!!

Old 05-01-2013, 04:01 PM   #36
adamfritz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Designer Ball Pythons View Post
I have a feeling you are in the same boat I'm in. PayPal keeps trying to remove funds from her account but she was smart enough to wipe it out as soon as it hit her bank.
What happens from there? Will paypal eventually take the loss and give you your money back or are you just SOL?

Was it funds right out of your paypal or was it a credit card attached to paypal account or does that not make a difference?

Old 05-01-2013, 05:29 PM   #37
Designer Ball Pythons
I'm not sure what paypal will do.....they may still issue my refund and go after her. I will wait the 5-7 days they said it would take but in the meantime I've already put in a claim to my credit card company.

Old 05-01-2013, 06:33 PM   #38
7lowrider9
I have talked with paypal they said since she said that she would refund my money that she has ten days from the time of my claim to do so after that they told me if she doesn't return it that they will refund the money then go after her !!!! they also told me that paypal doesn't cover live animals and im lucky she said she would refund what I sent so they will honor the refund if she doesn't !!!! people like her are what make this rough on sellers who are legit !!!! as fare as im concerned she's trash and what goes around comes around and in time she will get hers !!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-02-2013, 02:13 PM   #39
dvangorp
Before buying any animal posted (unless you personally know the seller) ALWAYS ask for a new picture :
1) on a newspaper showing the date and headline.
2) with a scale and animal showing the weight
3) and your name written on the newspaper where you can see it in the pic.

Overkill? Maybe but an honest seller will not hestitate to comply.

Old 05-02-2013, 04:08 PM   #40
ShadowAceD
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvangorp View Post
Before buying any animal posted (unless you personally know the seller) ALWAYS ask for a new picture :
1) on a newspaper showing the date and headline.
2) with a scale and animal showing the weight
3) and your name written on the newspaper where you can see it in the pic.

Overkill? Maybe but an honest seller will not hestitate to comply.
Not 100% true.

I know plenty of reputable people who would find that to be too much trouble.

I've been denied just a quick updated pic of animal with nothing fancy asked for in the photo. It was not a scam. They eventually sold the animal to someone else, but I chose to go somewhere else because of the lack of updated photo.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!