Bad Guy Dean Stemple Strictly Exotics BAD GUY! - Page 44 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-27-2011, 06:00 AM   #431
bsharrah
Quote:
Originally Posted by SierraMarie View Post
This thread has gotten more and more ridiculous the more that it continues.
I agree, so why do you keep continuing it? You say it isn't your place to provide requested information, and I agree with you, so what exactly are you contributing here with your posts? All you are doing is feeding the nonsense. Yes, some people will come on here and ask you for more information, especially if they see you have recently posted. Ignore their requests.....your posts are not helping. Some of them have a personal vendetta with Dean but claim they only seek the truth. These people are already convinced of what they believe. Nothing you will say is going to change it and they will either twist your words to support their beliefs or just outright discount them. It sounds like Dean is making an effort to not only pay the amount owed, but to also comment on this thread. If it takes a few days for him to get access, so be it. We don't need to "keep the conversation going" until he gets here.

Old 02-27-2011, 06:10 AM   #432
PAVLOVK1025
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
Okay, so I am here to make a post, and it will only be one so enjoy it.

First of all, thank you to those who have supported me through all of this. I greatly appreciate it, especially from the people who don't know me whatsoever. Secondly, Brian, you have been on a witch hunt since the whole wise thread broke loose so why not continue it here. It made you feel important and I am sure that this thread does the same thing. Honestly, had I known that you were a personal friend of Chris since I bought the first 2500.00 worth of snakes from him the first time, I most likely wouldn't have.

Now, for my post...

Chris, I know the word sorry holds no water as you can't take it to the bank and change it for money. I know that I have apologized almost everytime we have spoken to each other in texts since this deal took place. I truly wished that I was able to keep in communications with you but your number was tied to my iPhone and not my sim card. Had it been tied to my sim card, I would have let you know what was going on a lit sooner.

Chris has done nothing wrong but trust that I was going to follow through with I promised to do. Was there risk involved, sure. We all take risks every single day of our life and this risk will come to fruition, just not in the time frame that I had promised and hoped for.

As for Reagan and me, yes we are separated as of right now and have been for some time. She left in December and I was not expecting it considering that we were getting along for the most part. I just thought it was her typical holiday blues thinking about the kids and such. Turns out that it was much more.

Had I known that it, divorce, was on the horizon (I never would have made the deal). I have too many bills for one person to pay to make that sort of purchase NOT being able to use a credit card that isn't already maxed out. Also, Reagan never had any choices or decisions in the business making. I always looked at Strictly Exotics LLc as my baby not hers. I may have told her what I was doing but, even though she is a member of the company, she isn't a managing member and has no say in what is done with it. Maybe that was one of the reasons she wanted to leave, who knows.

Either way... I freely admit that I owe Chris money, a lot of it to be exact. I am still trying to get everything back in order. I just moved back into my home, got my electric bill for 990.00 paid, my gas turned back on, and now my own phone not in her name. Yes, we are still friendly and still are on speaking terms. I don't hate her and hopefully she doesn't hate me. I understand why she left and will always support her decision to do so. Enough about her and that situation now.

I want to address a few of the things that have been brought up.... Faking tornado damage, eBay, wise thread, etc....

First of all, the tornado... Why on earth would I fake this? Do you know how many people offered help, donations, etc... that was turned down for this simple reason. I am sure somewhere somehow I must have faked the pics of all the damage. Wait! Maybe it was someone roses home and neighborhood I went to go take sympathy pics of. Yeah there was so much that I gained from that.

eBay issue. Brian you can keep beating that horse but that horse has been dead for over 10 years. You can call me a fraud, thief, crook, whatever you choose but the fact stil remains the same... I was never charged with a crime, convicted of a crime, jailed, arrested or even sued. Since you are the super sleuth, you might want to do more progressive research and find out why, especially considering I "duped" over 100,000.00 worth of merchandise from people right. Prove that this is a lie.

Now for the wise scam. You have been on this since someone else jumped that wagon. You say the doubt is there but you have never posted any proof and I would venture to bet that you never will. Now, I could tie your proof of my so-called involvement in it with my next payment to Chris but it would simply be unfair to Chris that his friend is an idiot. Did I bid on every item, sure. I bid as much as I was willing to pay for each and everything I bid on. To think, I only won two auctions as well, one for some geckos that I didn't want the current high bidder to win and secondly... T shirts that cost me 8.00 a pop that I ended up waiting almost 6 months to get completed. If that makes me involved with the wise scam, then I was involved. It was supposed to be a charity thing and I was feeling charitable, so sue me. One thing you fail to realize about my bidding, most all of it stopped once it hit about 75% of their value. At 50% I was all over everything unless I really wanted the item.

Since I will only post this one time, I will try to get as much out as possible. No, I do not know my password to my acct. I got an iPhone through Verizon and backed up my previous iPhones info and fauna just pulled up being that I used my last iPhone on fauna. As soon as it asks me for my password, I am screwed.
My website is down for nonpayment of my hosting site. I have been too broke to pay the 35.00 to keep it hosted. I haven't received emails from it on some time now. I think kevin was the last email that I received sometime in January. Now I know the super sleuths think the divorce or me running some sort of scam for some het boas and some ball pythons is the reason it's down but it simply isn't the truth. Also, yahoo places locks on their small business websites so you cannot just point them somewhere else unless you had previously asked for the lock to be removed. Had I know. That this was the case, I would have removed the lock when I first began my site. But yes, the divorce also played a minor role in why the site is also down.

For those who think that me posting my inventory, financials, assets, and debts constitutes a positive for someone in the process of a divorce is smart, I cannot wait to view yours. FYI I have more than 86 snakes and even though I may owe on those specific 86, there is still tons more inventory that I do not owe for that Reagan would be entitled to if she decides to go that route. Even though she says in this public forum that she wasn't after the business she is/ was entitled to half of it since the day we got married. This is the biggest reason why I would not come here to fight the detectives hard at work. That brings up the fact that I am surprised that with all of the fantastic, cheap, detective work that no one actually found the first marriage license exactly 2 years before the SECOND (legal) marriage.

Again... Chris I do sincerely apologize and will make things right with this deal. Brian you can keep your apology to yourself when that times comes as well as everyone else that will feel compelled to give one. I could care less to hear them as I have no dealings with you on a business level and nothing personal, but, most likely I don't care for you much either.

For those who withstood the heat in supporting me, tried to understand, got called names, etc... Thank you and I appreciate you as well as your support in this tough time.

The snakes will not be going up for sale on fauna and were never going up for sale on fauna. They are for my pretend retail location where my pretend business license is located. Brian... Why not actually fork up some cash and pay the state of Oklahoma to find out where my business is licensed at. You have been proven wrong many times in this thread and yet to have admitted to making a mistake so I won't help you in your witch hunt. If you want the information, you will have to pay the state to get it.

One more thing I want to address... My address and phone number have been posted in this thread a few times, yet through all of this, not one knock on my door or phone call except by Tyler. So, until you can be cyber tough on my phone or in person, stfu. You don't need to show up at my place of business to be the tough guy, just show up at the address posted.

/thread

Old 02-27-2011, 08:09 AM   #433
KelliH
It's good that you posted, but what is so damn difficult about posting the address to your store? I don't get it...

Old 02-27-2011, 08:45 AM   #434
PAVLOVK1025
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH View Post
It's good that you posted, but what is so damn difficult about posting the address to your store? I don't get it...
In reality, only local folks need to know about the store. What Dean is doing, it appears, is undermining the whole Inspector Gadget/Hardy Boys spirit that has plagued this thread and spun forth so many different conspiracy theories.

This move with the address is pretty much a kiss my ass, if you want to be a detective then pay the money for the full public records database and don't just come up with nonsense stories based on things anybody can Google.

Old 02-27-2011, 08:51 AM   #435
jdshscja
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAVLOVK1025 View Post
/thread
I don't think that comes until the full amount has been paid. Paying 5% of the $4,000 is a start but you can barely even call that a down payment. As I said a ways back, I believe and hope he'll pay it all back but let's not act like everything is settled.

Like others, I don't understand the reluctance to post your store's address. Unlike some of the far fetched conspiracy theories, this actually has relevance to this thread. Since as you stated, these snakes were to be sold at your store, then I think it's perfectly legitimate to ask where it's located. I mean what's the worst that can happen, a bunch of people in the reptile community see where your reptile store is? Maybe it's just me but that seems like if anything, it could help your money issues. It's your prerogative to post it or not but if you're not posting it just to spite Brian, that seems rather counter-productive to me.

All that being said, gl with finishing this deal and with your personal life. With any luck that won't continue to be an issue of public debate.

Old 02-27-2011, 09:03 AM   #436
PAVLOVK1025
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdshscja View Post
I don't think that comes until the full amount has been paid. Paying 5% of the $4,000 is a start but you can barely even call that a down payment. As I said a ways back, I believe and hope he'll pay it all back but let's not act like everything is settled.

Yeah but how much more discussion do you honestly think you can squeeze out of it at this point?

Old 02-27-2011, 09:19 AM   #437
jdshscja
Oh I'm sure people will find plenty to talk about. I am only interested in the store, as I believe it does pertain to this thread and updates on payments. Anything else at this point doesn't really matter unless it comes with proof.

Old 02-27-2011, 10:30 AM   #438
StrictlyExotics
The ONLY thing that pertains to this thread is that I admittedly owe Chris money. Nothing else matters here despite how or what you might feel. Sorry but it's the cold hard truth. I owe him and I will pay him nothing more and nothing less.

You have to look at it from my point of view. I don't owe anyone here an explanation but Chris. For those that feel I am "deflecting" how is that when I freely say I owe him the money? I have stated it many many times.

There are so many experts and knowitalls here that have dealt with so many issues of my personal life that truly have no clue what they are talking about... Like my electric and gas bill for instance. I have never heard of any utility company that restores service when it has been shut off with a bill due to someone at the same address, especially when they were your spouse just a few days before.
Then, we have the cell phone experts disputing people who are actually in the business explaining how you can transfer ownership of a phone number or how you are tied to a contract based on your data plan. Again, this makes no sense except to a minority few. The sad thing is that the minority few run conspiracy theories from their mouths without one shred of proof posted otherwise.
If someone can "prove" any of these so-called theories then at that time I will prove them otherwise. Like I said before, my pretend retail location is a matter of public record and I have a business license for that specified location.

Old 02-27-2011, 10:42 AM   #439
KelliH
Dean... you remained silent for 2 weeks. Since you were not responding to this thread, people began to speculate. You would probably do the same thing if this thread was about someone else besides you. I understand that you do not like reading some of the speculative comments in this thread, but can you not blame people for discussing possibilities.

Old 02-27-2011, 10:56 AM   #440
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH View Post
Dean... you remained silent for 2 weeks. Since you were not responding to this thread, people began to speculate. You would probably do the same thing if this thread was about someone else besides you. I understand that you do not like reading some of the speculative comments in this thread, but can you not blame people for discussing possibilities.
That I faked tornado damage to my parents home Kelli? Are you honestly going to say that I would come up with that sort of post in someones BOI thread? The problem is that people don't ever read what is posted. How many times did Chris state that he has a closed collection so shipping the snakes back was never an issue.
How many times was it stated that I take ownership of the debt to Chris whether it was by my own typing or not. I freely admit that I owe Chris a wheel barrel full of money but I will be damned if everytime a post is made by Reagan or myself that it's proven a lie. Show me the damn proof that there is some lie. Show me the damn proof that I was involved in some dramatic scam fundraiser that I was both a donor and a bidder. I am tired of seeing my name brought up with the wise's without one shred of proof having to be posted by Brian. Accuse me already or stfu about it.
Next theory is that somehow I owe this forum an explanation of why I have been abducted by aliens but left a debt owed and tons of snakes in a "proven" fake retail outlet because someone speculated that I do so.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!