Bad Guy Dean Stemple Strictly Exotics BAD GUY! - Page 47 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-27-2011, 01:50 PM   #461
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by brd7666 View Post
It doesn't matter if you were sued or not. The fact remains, the court documents are there. People just don't go around filing claims against people for no reason. The document says that it was settled, and dismissed. I guess she was on a witch hunt too.
Ummmmm yeah they do. I have been in Federal court up in the hot seat (work related).... bogus suits get filed all the time. We followed policy and the suit was ruled as frivolus (sp?) and dismissed. I still had to miss a day of work though.

Old 02-27-2011, 01:52 PM   #462
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Scarboro View Post
Since you are going to do the right thing here, tell us the truth about the "missing" MO's. That is where you really started to look bad.
I explained what happened to the missing money order. I never once stated that I actually sent out the second one. The first one came back and I had to use it once I cashed it in for living expenses. My life was turned upside down and it was simply about survival at that point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyFig View Post
I will break it down as simply as I can.
Reagan says she left you in December, after deciding she was going to leave 6 months prior. 6 months and one week prior, Christina said you were involved in the scam. It is logical that if you were involved, and a poop storm was coming, Reagan would want to get away. It fit the time line offered. Nothing more.
I get it now but it had nothing to do with the business or fauna, well in a sense it didn't. We got into a fight and I kicked her and her children out of the house. The reason she left before Christmas is that her children are no longer welcome in my home and I don't blame her for leaving. I am sure anyone with children would want to leave a situation where your own children are not allowed in your home. She did not want all of this posted but this is just to show why she left. It's been very hard for her and she had to make a choice. Either way, she loses so she took the road that she needed to follow. I support her decision to leave 100%. Am I bitter and hurt by it, sure but I do understand.

Old 02-27-2011, 01:52 PM   #463
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
Also, I am sure that it was stated somewhere that I made contact with someone from this site as soon as I had te chance to do so. And no offense to that person whom I left a voicemail with stating what was going on in my life didn't call me back. So your whole theory of contacting someone from here Dave makes no sense whatsoever.
I didn't call back because the orignal reason for contact was because I was selling the business. By the time you made contact I had already sold it. I was pretty busy at the time and just didn't have the time to chit chat.... so I never returned the call. Sorry

Old 02-27-2011, 01:56 PM   #464
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Wolf View Post
I didn't call back because the orignal reason for contact was because I was selling the business. By the time you made contact I had already sold it. I was pretty busy at the time and just didn't have the time to chit chat.... so I never returned the call. Sorry
Not a problem Kevin. I was just stating that as soon as I could make contact with someone, I did. You were the only person that I had a number to call other than Reagan and well, I didn't want to talk to her.

Old 02-27-2011, 01:56 PM   #465
brd7666
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyFig View Post
You are right in saying that you were contacted about the chat as it was happening. I told you about it and gave you the password. It was set up on a whim, and I gained access without an invitation. I gave the password to all who were there. Everyone in chat at the time went, and most of us got kicked out.

Once the chat ended though, you went on a rant. You even made a post laced with profanity. I assumed that if you could get yourself banned with a threat and curse filled post, you wouldn't have to leave on your own. People would understand why you were leaving, as they could read the post and see. However, that didn't happen. The attention was then turned back to Christina, and enough stink was made that she got banned, and has not been able to say anything to clarify what she said about your involvement. I don't think anyone believed it anyway, but you sure protested a whole lot.
Thanks for posting that.

Dean's biggest defence has always been to make himself look like a victom. He tries to gain sympathy from people so they will feel sorry for him, and it often times gets their support. People are in most cases warm hearted, and show compassion when they are led to believe someone is a victom. I would say that one of those Ebay article headings has him figured out pretty good. It's the article that has the words "Con Man" in the heading. Dean knows how to manipulate the nurturing feelings in people to twist things around to gain momentum for his own gain. In the meantime, he's laughing behind their backs.

Old 02-27-2011, 02:00 PM   #466
Cp3_Pythons
Quote:
It doesn't matter if you were sued or not. The fact remains, the court documents are there. People just don't go around filing claims against people for no reason. The document says that it was settled, and dismissed. I guess she was on a witch hunt too.
OK I have to say 2 things here Brd7666 there's more post on this thread from you than the OP. And for some reason you keep with the same things that IMO honestly has nothing to do with this thread
Dean has admitted to owing Chris money.... He's admitted he Dean is at fault and he Dean is going to make this right by the Op. And honestly yes its bad that it had to come this far... But progress is being made

Secondly Dean you of all people know that theres some people that you can not reason with as their ego will get in the way and they will think they are always right... I wouldn't even post in this thread anymore and leave it where it is as the Op stated he recived a Money Order from you and that you said you were going to continue to make things right
Yes you may lose some customer yet still gain some as its clear you could talk till your face turned blue and brd7666 will still pop up with the same questions and facts re-worded different ways yet the same question and facts so to say...

The situation between Dean and Chris is being resolved. Point Blank
Unless Dean falls through on his end of the deal there's alot of unanswered questions we may never know the answer to SO WHAT WHO CARES Chris is getting his money he is owed and Im sure if Dean falls through Chris will post again saying so and If Dean continues to send money Im sure Chris will post as well....

Old 02-27-2011, 02:02 PM   #467
DAND
Quote:
Also, I am sure that it was stated somewhere that I made contact with someone from this site as soon as I had te chance to do so. And no offense to that person whom I left a voicemail with stating what was going on in my life didn't call me back. So your whole theory of contacting someone from here Dave makes no sense whatsoever.
HORSE CRAP!!!!!

So you are telling me that you are not smart enough to go to any public library and make a Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail or any other free e-mail service available and then make a Dean (I'm a liar) Stemple account here and contact Chris? Again, horse crap!!

The FACT is you chose not try to put forth any effort to contact Chris because you were not man enough to simply tell him the truth. You lied about the money orders and would have continued playing the simpleton claiming your inability to contact Chris had this thread not motivated you to finally get off your ass. Continue with the lies and digging yourself deeper and deeper into the hole you are making for yourself.

Old 02-27-2011, 02:04 PM   #468
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Thanks for posting that.

Dean's biggest defence has always been to make himself look like a victom. He tries to gain sympathy from people so they will feel sorry for him, and it often times gets their support. People are in most cases warm hearted, and show compassion when they are led to believe someone is a victom. I would say that one of those Ebay article headings has him figured out pretty good. It's the article that has the words "Con Man" in the heading. Dean knows how to manipulate the nurturing feelings in people to twist things around to gain momentum for his own gain. In the meantime, he's laughing behind their backs.
Brian, I am not making myself out to be some sort of victim. And, the only person I am truly laughing at is you. You keep bringing up an article of something that happened over 10 years ago. Actually the title, based on your judgement, should be investigated man. "con man" actually constitutes a conviction, something not on my spotless criminal record.

As for me being sued by an ex, settled and dismissed doesn't mean anything either. I was being sued over four vehicles that I mistakingly put in both of our names. We were to be married on October 3rd and the terrorist attacks hit on sept. 11. We'll to make a long story short, it ended our engagement.

Old 02-27-2011, 02:06 PM   #469
brd7666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Wolf View Post
Ummmmm yeah they do. I have been in Federal court up in the hot seat (work related).... bogus suits get filed all the time. We followed policy and the suit was ruled as frivolus (sp?) and dismissed. I still had to miss a day of work though.
They don't. What you may consider policy, someone else may have considerd wrong or offensive, especially in the work place. This is not a work place situation. The work place is far more likely to get something like this. I have seen it also, but never been involved. I have had contacts with people for all my life, and no one has filed wrongful suits against me.

Old 02-27-2011, 02:12 PM   #470
Magic Merlin
Quote:
Brian, the person you mention (Melissa) was an ex fiancé that had nothing to do win the eBay issue. To be honest, if I was being sued by her, I didn't even know it.

Quote:
As for me being sued by an ex, settled and dismissed doesn't mean anything either. I was being sued over four vehicles that I mistakingly put in both of our names. We were to be married on October 3rd and the terrorist attacks hit on sept. 11. We'll to make a long story short, it ended our engagement.
Wow, you can't even keep your lies straight for an hour.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!