2 male gliders - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2005, 03:31 PM   #1
Allison161
male glider

I have two adult male gliders that i rescued about 6 months ago that have recently begun to fight with each other. They are both tame, a little jumpy at first but can be very friendly. I currently have 4 gliders, 2 in each cage and i dont have the money to buy new cages for the fighting boys, i luv these guys to death but i just dont know what else to do, i cant get them to stop fighting so i have to keep them seperated, they either need to find a new home with someone that has delt with this and knows how to fix it so they can be back together or they could go to seperate homes under the right conditions. If anyone has any input or wants to make an offer please let me know and get back to me. I live in NY, i wont ship them, they have already been through that once and it was too tramatic, i would be willing to meet somewhere or half way under the right conditions. I would prefer that these guys go to someone that already has gliders or has had them. They do need a little bit of work to bond to someone else again but it would be worth the time and patience. I can get pics for anyone thats interested also.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-01-2005, 04:48 PM   #2
Allison161
1 glider

Well i think i've found a home for one of my boys, Ill post another note when im sure.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-05-2005, 01:36 AM   #3
KitsuneSakakino
Are you giving them away? I might be able to take one....

Old 02-07-2005, 08:46 PM   #4
Allison161
glider

I emailed you Jessica.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-09-2005, 09:01 AM   #5
ardicio
Gliders

Are the gone yet or do you still have them ive been looking for a glider for so long im in the military and cant have anyhting big, so a glider would be great please reply.
PFC Ardicio

Old 02-09-2005, 02:56 PM   #6
KitsuneSakakino
I'm so excited, I can't wait to see my new little darling! Thanks Allison, see you Friday!

Old 02-09-2005, 08:51 PM   #7
Allison161
gliders

I think i may have found them seperate homes but i wont know for sure till next week. Anyone still interested let me know and check back incase things dont work out.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-10-2005, 08:13 AM   #8
ardicio
gliders

Hello how are you i just wanted to let you know im very interested and id take one right now please let me know if you still have one ill drive over there no problem.
PFC Galvao

Old 04-22-2005, 09:55 PM   #9
Allison161
Im still looking for a home for my male glider or a female friend for him so hes not alone. If anyone is in the New York area and is interested in giving him a good home with a cagemate or has a female that you would like to find a new home, please let me know. My email address is allison161@hotmail.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-04-2005, 03:23 PM   #10
Allison161
1 MALE GLIDER WITH CAGE, TOYS AND ZOOKEEPERS SECRET SUPPLY FOR $150 LOCAL PICK UP IN NY OR I WILL DRIVE TO MEET YOU IF ITS A REASONABLE DISTANCE. PLEASE EMAIL ME AT allison161@hotmail.com FOR MORE INFO OR FEEL FREE TO IM ME ON AOL INSTANT MESSENGER: j butrflyz
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread